To simp or not to simp Vol. She has a BF

Today was my second day working at Champs, and there is this bad Spanish girl that also works there. We came in at the same time today, and also scheduled to leave at the same time. At the end of our shift she asks for a ride back to campus.

1. The other employees there tell me, she is EXTREMELY faithful to her BF, and would never cheat on him.
2. I know, I would not like to be cheated on so I don't even mess with girls that have boyfriends; because Karma is a B****. (Also, you know how crazy ppl get over box)

Those are two reasons why I kinda said "No"..
ohwell.gif

Did, I make the right move and not give her a ride..? I didn't say, "No" but I made up a logically excuse not too..
nerd.gif

No pics, her BF is a sneakerhead and might be a potential #NTer..

Standard Reply- You did the right thing, theres plenty of other girls out there, and you wouldn't want her to be moving on to the next dude that is "better" than her current dude

My Reply- SMH...

Originally Posted by The Black James Bond

I'm confused, how is you giving her a ride back to campus a simp move?
Because, she knows she is attractive and me giving her a ride home ESPECIALLY how it was my 1st day working with her shows that I might be interested. On top of that she has a BF, her BF should of came and took her back to campus..

I'm not gunna be chauffeuring around a taken faithful bird. #Cmonson

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Because, she knows she is attractive and me giving her a ride home ESPECIALLY how it was my 1st day working with her shows that I might be interested. On top of that she has a BF, her BF should of came and took her back to campus..

did you ask why her BF couldn't come? if youre so set on it being a simp move why are you asking after it already happened?

If she wants a ride, why couldn't she just call her dude?

you did the right thing by saying no. @!@$!## gonna learn

First of all: nowadays everyone and their grandparents are "sneakerheads"...that doesn't mean they go on NT

Also, karma doesn't exist...but faithful gf's do.
And believe me, faithful gf's do NOT cheat on their bf's

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

did you ask why her BF couldn't come? if youre so set on it being a simp move why are you asking after it already happened?

Nah, I ain't ask and I don't know her well enough to ask.. I know she has a BF from what the other employees tell me..

Only reason I am second-guessing is because when I left the other employees was trying to dog me 
roll.gif

so, idk.. 
laugh.gif
.. I usually don't mess with taken women anyway.. 
ohwell.gif

either you dont drive or you make a %$@$ load of money...gas prices go up when it gets warmer

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

The job of the BF is to simp

but if you have to ask.... yngts

pics?
Your telling me driving around a FAITHFUL girl that has a BF is not simping? Next would be buying her lunch, etc..
laugh.gif

I ain't no sucka.. and I hope you ain't doing that..
roll.gif

your dumb. You shouldve gave her a ride. it cant be that bad. Even if nothing happpens, at least you'll have someone to talk to at work. If she that bad why would you not try to smash. Your not cheating, SHE is cheating.

So eh... why not. If she throwing it at you.. might as well.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Nah, I ain't ask and I don't know her well enough to ask.. I know she has a BF from what the other employees tell me..

Only reason I am second-guessing is because when I left the other employees was trying to dog me 
roll.gif

so, idk.. 
laugh.gif
.. I usually don't mess with taken women anyway.. 
ohwell.gif

don't worry about them fam, just do you.

disregard females, acquire currency
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom