TNT Analyst SMH Vol. YOUR NOT COMEDIANS

To be honest, I can live without Chris Webber, but the three guys? Get the hell out of here.

Thats why you have situations like Javaris Crittenton and Gilbert Arenas, grown $#* men acting like lil kids.

Wait, are you blaming the TNT crew for Arenas' and Crittenton's actions?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by rareprecision23

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

The NBA on TNT is the most entertaining and innovative sports program on tv right now. A bunch of "guys" just hanging out, joking, making some observations and talking about the game in a casual manner. Compare what they do to the basketball analysts on ESPN/ABC...they just state obvious crap to fill up their time slots before going to commercials. With the guys on TNT, you actually want to hear what they're going to say.

This has to be the dumbest comment ever. And if you did start the thread about Nique's dunks being garbage you should be banned from the S&T forum for life. These guys make you feel like you're a friend of a Hall-of-famer, Barkley makes is seem like you can play any joke on him and he'll just laugh and go with it no matter what, and a pretty good NBA player in Kenny. I feel like I'm right there cracking jokes with them. And GP and C-Webb are hilarious together, whoever said that they werent, TAKE THAT BACK! I hated C-Webb as a player but dude is funny and just looks like he wants to have fun and that projects to the audience just like Kenny, EJ and Chuck. Also, as a side note, I hated Nashty too but this guy won me over with all the hilarious things he does, he's just comedy, I hope they add him to the lineup when he retires.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

To be honest, I can live without Chris Webber, but the three guys? Get the hell out of here.

I could do without Webber also. I think he is annoying and his posture hurts my back just watching. He seems spastic.

The NBA on TNT is the most entertaining and innovative sports program on tv right now. A bunch of "guys" just hanging out, joking, making some observations and talking about the game in a casual manner. Compare what they do to the basketball analysts on ESPN/ABC...they just state obvious crap to fill up their time slots before going to commercials. With the guys on TNT, you actually want to hear what they're going to say.

they make it feel like your chillin with your boys talking b ball.... i wouldnt mind chillin at a bar talking to these guys

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

^no they do not
C-webb>>>>>>>>>>GP
Naw even though GP was OD at times and completely went off topic at times him with C-Webb on NBA TV were great. The best was GP's sound effects or phrases during highlights.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

they make it feel like your chillin with your boys talking b ball.... i wouldnt mind chillin at a bar talking to these guys

DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNA

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by Olvera23

wrong...

the TNT staff minus the Miller family is what made Friday & Saturday's all star weekend events decent for TV viewers.
Fixed.
QFMFT

*!$+ the Millers!!
mad.gif

without them though... TNT is tha bizness
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom