TNT Analyst SMH Vol. YOUR NOT COMEDIANS

jedimaster23

Banned
Who else is tired of these cornballs cracking jokes and bikkering all the time? ALL they do is crack jokes on each other and players, they act like the real house wives of Atlanta or something. I mean some are funny, but guys lets get serious sometime, some of the things they say to certain players are uncalled for especially the rookies, yeah hazing is a ritual but lets keep it real you may be hurting a person more than your helping.

Thats why you have situations like Javaris Crittenton and Gilbert Arenas, grown $#* men acting like lil kids.

Just because someone is new to the game they are still a human being let alone a MAN and they should be treated with the respect a man should be treated with.

The NBA is turning into a big Joke outside of the basketball court,smh

indifferent.gif

Go watch the womens NCAA games if u love the game so much. TNT is great at what they do: highlights, shooting the dozens, and gone fishing.

wrong...

the TNT staff is what made Friday & Saturday's all star weekend events decent for TV viewers.

Lmao @ casspi, but nah man its funny, but they be going overboard sometimes.

i agree i hate the millers, sheryl gets on my lassssst nerves. along with reggies ears teeth and eyes

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

you're soft.

Seriously, shut up. Sounding like a little girl. It's all star weekend, not the @$*#$*% finals, they can't have fun? %%!!.

And the millers are horrible. Both of them.

I'd rather hear Charles and Kenny jabber on and crack jokes than have to look at Jon Barry's ugly mug and have Magic yelling out "THE DUNK CONTEST IS BACK" every time someone touches the basketball.

Minus the Miller family, the whole crew is appreciated.

Not to mention no one really takes them seriously.  I really don't think an NBA rookie needs to concern themselves with what Charles Barkley says.  They should be focused on staying in the league and not going bankrupt, not getting their feelings hurt by a couple of tv personalities.

Back
Top Bottom