Timberland Boots Vol. East Coast Swag

My timbs for the Fall.. These joints are $400 
mean.gif

Only 9K are being made..

Last edited:
When did Timbs get so expensive?

I had a few pairs in middle/high school of the 6 in classics that I know were sub-$120 from Shoe Dept. That was before they became everywhere.

Still have a pair of the hikers that are my beaters.

I got the sriracha field boots for the low from ruvilla. Only paid $70. They've got the purple diamond premiums marked down right now too. Kinda mad I paid full price when they first dropped. Oh well.

How you been G? You still out of the country? Those red joints are tough. I was waiting for them to drop more but they raised the price again.

40 Belows are fire son.

Macy's joints are T O U G H

Last edited:
How you been G? You still out of the country? Those red joints are tough. I was waiting for them to drop more but they raised the price again.

40 Belows are fire son.

Macy's joints are T O U G H

What up! Yeah I'm still out of the country. Korea until January, then I'm hitting Portugal. Doesn't look like I'll be able to cop another bike until 2018. The fever hit me crazy this summer lol.

These joints dropped this week

These drop on 10/12, a few sites have them up now. Same joints as last year. Both colors.

Last edited:
Out in Long Island for the weekend, went to marshalls in massapequa. 6 inch field boot beef and broc for $80. Had a few good sizes. Copped of course. Also saw constructs for $100 (butters) and $80 (black joints)

Damn.. missed out on that deal as well, Kith restocked on the high leather beef/broc Goretex in case anyone was looking.

Back
Top Bottom