Timberland Boots Vol. East Coast Swag

@Super Producer J I wouldn't buy them. That white sole is garbage.

@tyisny Those are gone my G. All of those flavors are gone.

@I-Owns2 They're true to size.

Heard these are popping up at Marshalls for $100
good looks  
pimp.gif
so its true?

http://m.shop.nordstrom.com/s/timbe...wordsearch-personalizedsort&fashioncolor=RUBY

The patriotic red pair is up on Nordstrom now if anyone else is interested

That clear sole on the autumn leaf pair :x why?
Macy's pair looks cool but there's something I don't like...idk what though...

The new burgundy pair is making me mad I bought the burgundyish brown pair from footlocker.com before. Wonder if I can still exchange them for credit to get the new ones?

Last edited:
I looked them up, the Hazel Highways are dope. Damn, $225 is too much though. The tall pair is $250.

9/9

Last edited:
Nordstorm is making me wet right now, B. Facts. As soon as that direct deposit hit at 2:37 AM, I might have to pull that trigger word to Bishop

man I do like them red timbs up there but dang man $200 :smh:

is $200+ the new retail for kicks nowadays i must be getting old.

$200 for some shoes just dont make sense to me anymore.

Last edited:
man I do like them red timbs up there but dang man $200 :smh:

is $200+ the new retail for kicks nowadays i must be getting old.

$200 for some shoes just dont make sense to me anymore.

Believe me I thought long & hard before pulling the trigger & also I have a backup plan in mind as well as to why I ordered from Nordstrom, if I find them on sale I can return to Nordstrom for my retail. I was willing to go $200 once for these but I'd rather not most times & will not make many exceptions to that. I'm getting old too though[emoji]128514[/emoji]

& speaking of those red timbs, looks like Nordstrom has them priced backward...the toddler sizes are priced as grade school & that means #bae sizes are priced at toddler price. Anyone looking for 3.5-6 GS might want to order from Nordstrom now, just a heads up

Yeah, that's wild. I just seen them. Toddler is $130 and GS is $85.

Upcoming Supreme joints

These are called the Autumn Leaf collection. Looks like rust orange is the 9th and then a burgundy and olive pair drop later. Dope concept but they don't look good. The clear sole is a dope idea but just looks bad.

Last edited:
10.5 and down. Wanted an 11 or 11.5 for myself but the woman who helped me told me 10.5 biggest

Not quite the same. Those are the Chestnut Quartz joints. Much deeper brown.

This is probably meant to be more of a GR as I know those were scarce.

But I copped anyway. Repped.

So you're saying the pair coming out again is a lighter brown? They got the same sole and the same extra set of navy laces. They look the same on Journeys too. I think they're the same and if they're not, they're WAAAAAYYYY too close.

Also noticed Timberland is putting "Limited Edition" and mad boots now. Smh, trying to create hype.

Back
Top Bottom