Timberland Boots Vol. East Coast Swag

Footlocker 34th street

Damn, i don't live in NYC. Footlocker does phone orders?

These are on Journeys.com now. Think they releasing them again, seen a few people with the new boxes. Think they dropping Oct 7. Timberland hopping on that Nike bandwagon with the fake limited releases each year and then releasing them again.

Missed out on these last year. Hopefully I can grab them this time around.

Damn, i don't live in NYC. Footlocker does phone orders?
no they don't. What size do you need? I could try and snatch you one but it would be pricey since they charge 8.875% sales tax and the box is huge and heavy so shipping won't be cheap either.

If Foot Locker has them, most likely they gonna release them again this winter. Just like the Brogue Brown joints.

Jimmy Jazz website had them FSR like two weeks ago.

Last edited:
If Foot Locker has them, most likely they gonna release them again this winter. Just like the Brogue Brown joints.
this store just opened a week ago so it might be for this store only. Receipt which they never gave me showed a Rd for December.

Been looking for over a yr for the right price. Finally cawped and rocked for the first semi winter weather in daygo(SD) 65 degrees
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
ima get a pair just debating..but miami is not really timberland weather...when it rains maybe...but then it gets hot and muggy 
sick.gif

feet feel hella neglected once them socks come off [][]

Last edited:
trying to grab these when they drop. Do field boots run true to size or should I size down?

Copped some regular beef n brocs for $80 from Marshalls. Like egaroc1 egaroc1 , I wanted the 6" Hawn, but couldn't find the right price.

Just need a new black suede 6" & I'm straight.

trying to grab these when they drop. Do field boots run true to size or should I size down?

True to size. The red pair they did last year is like half off with every size still. These gonna be around for a while.

I saw the 6" Field Boots at Burlington for $80. Sesame Chicken joints.

Back
Top Bottom