Tiger Woods Dating Lindsey Vonn

Cornball brother.

Shaping up to be the term of the year...:lol:

I been getting at brothers left and right by chalking it up to them being just that...

A cornball brother...

Thank you Rob Parker...I know he misses employment but dude is etched in history.

GGG.gif

i thought his wife was wayy better than any of the chicks he was messing with..plus im sure she wasnt infested with all types of bugs..

i thought his wife was wayy better than any of the chicks he was messing with..plus im sure she wasnt infested with all types of bugs..
These days she doesn't look any better than any of the rest of them. Dare I say they all fit a pattern.

mean.gif
I actually understand Tiger.  Son just loves the bunnies. He really should just travel to his Golf tournaments in a Girls Gone Wild RV.

Deceptive thread title when the article asks a question. I was looking for a good laugh given the other thread that's so many pages.

Impossible. He just signed a 200mill prenup plus 350 mil no cheating clause

Last edited:
Looks like she has potential to get fat

she looks pretty good... does sports so thats a bonus

Please let this turn into the "post a pic followed by Tigers reaction" thread. That thread was classic

even Tiger is not that stupid to sign a 550 million dollar prenup. That is more than 90% of his wealth.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom