Tibetan Sky Burial (pics....kinda gross)

eek.gif

That's cool, giving back to nature and all.

I'll probably, hopefully, die in 50 to 60 years, so I hope prices of space burial wouldn't be too steep.
The thought of my casket with me in it re-entering Earth's atmosphere in a ball of fiery fury
pimp.gif

Very interesting, especially since this is the first time I've heard about it. Initially, I was expecting the body to be launched from a plane or cliff ofthe mountain of some sorts. Considering this is a "Sky Burial" lol.

Not sure if I want to go out with vultures, but maybe an eagle, a whale, and then have my bones burned into the atmosphere: Earth - Wind - Fire
pimp.gif

After looking at those very graphic pics I thought this would get locked.. surprise surprise.. it kinda wierded me out.. no disrespect to any Buddhists on here

I wouldn't mind going out like this....circle of life. Why let nutrients go to waste. I don't wanna be fed to vultures tho, that's creepy as hell.And I'm afraid of birds, not that it would matter when I'm dead.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I wouldn't mind going out like this....circle of life. Why let nutrients go to waste. I don't wanna be fed to vultures tho, that's creepy as hell. And I'm afraid of birds, not that it would matter when I'm dead.

indifferent.gif

damn, really interesting...the pic with the spine and skull was
eek.gif
thinkingthat that guy was alive not too long before that...

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I wouldn't mind going out like this....circle of life. Why let nutrients go to waste. I don't wanna be fed to vultures tho, that's creepy as hell. And I'm afraid of birds, not that it would matter when I'm dead.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Seriously. I wonder what the closed-minded NT'ers are gonna say... "ewww" "gross" "that nastay"

human birth is also a beautiful thing but I doubt anyone wants to actually see a baby coming out the womb

what I mean is that it may have good sentiments but its for sure not pleasing too the eye
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

that's pretty cool.
I'm getting burned up tho.

No comment... i've been suspended enough times this year already but you really set yourself up though

Cremation huh? Thats cool

happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom