Three reasons why you shouldn't buy the White/Cement III

My Fire Red III's started chipping about 2 months after RD.

The quality of the "Flips" on the other hand....

I bought my 09 TB iii's on RD and ive worn them alot since then and they look nowhere near what those iii's look

Aside from just creases, I haven't had any problems with my '09 TB IIIs or even the CDP IIIs. I really think it's just the FR IIIs from '06 that had that really bad cracking problem on a lot of pairs. If the white/cement III's quality is up to par with the TB IIIs, I'd def cop.

Hey dum-dum, that was the quality of the paint from 4 years ago.
Have you seen cracked paint on the '09 TB III's?
There's a reason for that.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Hey dum-dum, that was the quality of the paint from 4 years ago.
Have you seen cracked paint on the '09 TB III's?
There's a reason for that.
dsc00205te.jpg
dsc00207ed.jpg

Not my pics but yea I think you get the point. There was also another thread where a kid who was about 120 lbs showed pics of his after a few wears and they were cracking like crazy.

The paint on shoes should not crack but sometimes you put up with things to rock the shoes you like most. I wear my FR's from time to time and the only cracking/chipping is on the white part and is not noticable from far away. It is mostly cracking near the small white heel area. Minimul cracks along the crease of the white midsole. You just cant wear them too hard and you might just have to get lucky.

Ive worn my anny 3s 10-12 times since release and have no issues. Hopefully the cements will atleast be just as good.

Originally Posted by bossalinie

My Fire red didn't do that, and I've put plenty of wear into them.

*side note* Cement 3s from 2004 or whatever DS size 12 $300 shipped*
yo white cement 3's released in 03 last time not 04, also Id prolly change that side note, dont wanna get banned now do you

anyways, like ijapino said in another thread it seems JB stopped the crackin problems.
Theres this kid in my class that wears citrus 9's EVERY DAY, yea even for P.E and no cracking whatsoever

my fire reds are also that fragile...its pathetic cuz i only rocked em literally 3 times.....

my older III's don't have that problem...my 2003 white and cements SLIGHTLY starting cracking in da black side....my CDP's are more fragile but da fire

reds were THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE worst....i ain't even suprised why people cop foamposites in bulk now, you don't have to worry about quality issues with

those....

Three reasons why you shouldn't have created this post:

3) Your pictures are of the white/fire red III's. A shoe thats a few years old.  It's no secret that those particular shoes have horrible paint shipping. If JB makes the cements anything similar to how they made this years retro's, the cracking probably won't occur that bad. A prefect example is this years batch of retro IX's. Older retros cracked like a mofo. This year's don't. In fact, they barely creased.

2) People are gonna buy regardless. The white/cement III's are near the tops of alot of people's wish list. So even if they do crack like the Fire Reds, people will still cop multiples.

And the #1 reason why you should not have made this post: We already have a main thread about these shoes here: Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

No need to make another topic discussing the same shoe.

Back
Top Bottom