Three of the kid's that were involved in Sean Taylor's murder Myspace's - SMH x 10

someone actually made a page on myspace to rally support for these pieces of trash?

no hope for some people. completely gone, lost and living in their own alternate reality fueled by ignorance and violence.

C-Dub's joint "Really Real" is
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
though.

i cant believe any man have to go out that way cuz of ignorance

smh why??

RIP ST 4eva in my memory

i think there should be a psychological evaluation given to everyone in the world to see if they have feelings ... and also to see if they look or act likethese @%%*@@@ kids ... and i was thinking, you know who I place the blame on the most? These weak%%#+ lil girls who give up %*%*+ to these fake%%#+ quick cashcareer criminal%%#+ ******s livin in the projects ridin on D's thinkin they tight ... you got these dumb%%#+ females not even processing human thoughts,posting free these bum%%#+ dudes with their little!%#$!! pokin out like theyre gonna be the next trina ... even at my college, you see these dudes with theirretarded clothes and fake ice pulling girls left and right, which feeds their heads like they are doing something when in actuality its just the blind leadingthe blind ... divorce rates are up, domestic violence is up, single parent homes is up, and people wonder why ... and honestly, imagine if you were the whiteracist sitting at home looking at this !@!% ... these four %@%@ heads just feed the fire

Originally Posted by ultrasur1

someone actually made a page on myspace to rally support for these pieces of trash?

no hope for some people. completely gone, lost and living in their own alternate reality fueled by ignorance and violence.
Well that ain't nothing new. Even on Facebook, I've seen peeps make lame groups trying to rally support for lowlifes arrested for murderand/or robbery. An example would be "Free my N_ Marcus"

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Lil Pakistan is the nickname for Fort Myers, because of the weather and high crime rate.

You learn something new everyday. Didn't even know, I thought dude was of Arabic decent or related.

damn man thats some messed up stuff....cant believe people still try and rob another man for his belongings...yea he got nice stuff but be a man, walk away andtry and get whatever that dude has and u dont. killing another man for material things is just sad and ridiculous. R.I.P. to sean taylor and everyone who hasgotten murdered in a burglary. smh.

This whole situation has me so upset!!!!!
devil.gif
. Sometimes i wonder do the youth really understand how there actions will effect there lives?? What were theythinking???? Do these young men even understand where they will spend the rest of there lives??? Do they understand how real of a situation they have gottenthere selves into??? I have a cousin doing life High Desert state prison and its NO JOKE!!! For all the youth out there heed the words of the brotha...go toschool, stay positive and try to do something with your lives. Death is no joke and being in prison for the rest of your life in my opinion is worse thandeath. R.I.P Mr. Taylor.....It truely is a shame!!!

I hate to see youth waste their lives on ignorant acts of violence...but the truth is kids act stupid like this everywhere (not just Florida).

Don't let these fake @$* thugs fool you into thinking all the black youth of south FL are like this...and how they graduated hs..I don't know chancesare they went to some type of alternative school where you can graduate with below the state requirement 2.0 gpa on a 4.0 grading scale.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Some of ya'll dudes talkin bout ya'll finna buck the jack.

But thats a damn shame, I see N's like this everyday, bunch wild a** jitterbugs robbin and stealin everything insight.........
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Don't let these fake @$* thugs fool you into thinking all the black youth of south FL are like this...

How are they fake thugs, thugs really do rob and kill........

They are some fake%%@+ thugs boy ... if anyone knows any real street N's they dont pull this%#*@@#@*@ ... man they have already said dude got so scaredwhen sean popped out he just shot for no reason ... and you tell me they are real thugs when after 1 day they have confessions? No real street people sayingnothing till they lawyer up off no bs cop persuasion ... these lil boys had a rap song come to reality and now they dont have the millions to beat the case ...fake%%@+ gangsters with their few thousands thinkin they doin it

Originally Posted by Air Messiah

What the F*8k is wrong with people.

No wonder, racism persists because black folks like that.

We can never get the blind equality in this world, with this absurdness.

This what irks me, this is the coolness now?

To be ignorant weak%%!+ wanna be gangster?

I dare those type of dudes to step out of line with me, and sneak in the crib.

I leave everybody laid out, like nap time.

This whole thing got me upset beyond words.
Naw my dude...those weren't "Black Folks" - they were ni--ers. I don't give a %%!$ what color you are - anybody with the nerve to runup in my house, shoot me, and leave my daughter with no father is no "brother" of mine. %%!$ 'em all. I wonder what beat lil man is gonna use forhis "Taint Flossin' and Salad Tossin'" freestyle?

Back
Top Bottom