Three of the kid's that were involved in Sean Taylor's murder Myspace's - SMH x 10

For what?!

Now we got a man dead, a 1 year old daughter without a father, a wife without a husband, parents without a son... and 4 other lives likely to be wasted away inprison.

And for what? A little cash that'll be wasted.

Damn shame. This is the type of thing that I can only shake my head at. It's a sad world we live in.

Originally Posted by Liban906

damn
smh.gif
peep the 2nd dude on the top 8 of the last myspace posted. he got rip sean taylor as his name and his whole page dedicated to him.

I saw that too...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Is that Sean Taylor's brother on the third dude's page?

It would make sense now, reading these stories that the suspects decided to rob the place after seeing Sean Taylor's siblings and all of the money he wasgiving them.

man, i wish this was the other way around and Sean Taylor caught them and put the hurt on them.

i didn't really even know Sean Taylor as a player or anything before this, but he doesn't deserve this, no one does.
tired.gif
tired.gif

smh.gif
These kind of Myspace pages are so depressing. Pictures of guys counting their 20s with their friends acting hard in their driveway.

SMH my city is taking a huge L right now. but honestly we deserve it, these 4 are sadly not an aberration. 'goons' and 'thugs' roaming thestreets all day looking just like this (no racism im half black) barely even men trying to imitate what they see in movies and videos. I dont think any of ushas the right to point fingers cuz we bang that jeezy we quote that TIP but something just has to give.
R.I.P #21

wow. i was looking at those folks myspaces someone has the name f jena six free dunbar 4
indifferent.gif

I couldn't even finish watching the game earlier. It just felt empty not seeing sean out there. Send them fools to jail up here, please!

^ill go out on a limb and say its probably because "its real out there son, choppers choppin eryday out dere" am i right?

Lil Pakistan is the nickname for Fort Myers, because of the weather and high crime rate.

What the F*8k is wrong with people.

No wonder, racism persists because black folks like that.

We can never get the blind equality in this world, with this absurdness.

This what irks me, this is the coolness now?

To be ignorant weak%%!+ wanna be gangster?

I dare those type of dudes to step out of line with me, and sneak in the crib.

I leave everybody laid out, like nap time.

This whole thing got me upset beyond words.

Originally Posted by Air Messiah

What the F*8k is wrong with people.

No wonder, racism persists because black folks like that.

We can never get the blind equality in this world, with this absurdness.

This what irks me, this is the coolness now?

To be ignorant weak%%!+ wanna be gangster?

I dare those type of dudes to step out of line with me, and sneak in the crib.

I leave everybody laid out, like nap time.

This whole thing got me upset beyond words.

not unless they shoot you in the leg first
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom