THREAD LOCK.

Will you support the Las Vegas Raiders?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
lean on the run and the defense and see what happens, anything that happens in the playoffs is gravy imo.

i'm just hoping Carr comes back fully healthy.

Last edited:
lean on the run and the defense and see what happens, anything that happens in the playoffs is gravy imo.

i'm just hoping Carr comes back fully healthy.

My exact feelings on this. Future is still very bright for us. Carr coming back to training camp fully healthy will be great.

Cook and McGloin were brought on for different reasons. Give them a chance. It's all we have.

HOLY ****
i had to stop watching during the third and stepped out
just heard about carr's injury

:frown: >:

Last edited:
bill romo talking about how charles woodson played through a broken fibula and that carr is young and can recover quickly :lol:

time to zip that boy up in hyperbaric chamber

View media item 2274697

Last edited:
Well...Peyton was a mere shell of himself when they won last year. Maybe McGloin can get it done for us. This is still hella rough man. We were coasting and then a freak injury.

Well...Peyton was a mere shell of himself when they won last year. Maybe McGloin can get it done for us. This is still hella rough man. We were coasting and then a freak injury.
It's fate my friend. Fate.

jeff hostetler stepped in for simms late in the season and led the giants to a SB
maybe, mcgloin can do the same :pimp:

DPOTY khalil mack and them boys going to step it up

Last edited:
:lol: expecting one of the worst defenses to step it up going forward

Bunch of 3 & outs, gonna force a weak defense to have to be on the field a lot. This can get really bad, really soon :smh:

Hopefully they stay mentally in it. Hopefully the team doesn't subconsciously just throw the towel it and get trampled the first playoff game.

If McGloin comes out hot next week, it'll be great morale boost for the playoffs. If he comes out like hot garbage, raiders are getting demolished the first playoff game

I like the underdog story. I'm not completely naive to McGloin.

If anything it's a new twist to the Oakland Raiders drama this season. 

Let the chips fall where they may. The team is gonna ride with him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Merry Christmas everyone.

Drinking the night away to ease he pain
laugh.gif
Stop changing your avy! lol. Happy Holidays guys. God bless. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom