Thread about Jesus - Questions, Bible Verses and Prayer Requests

^to make it worse they give exact dimensions of the boat which would be impossible to fit 2 of every animal on earth (insects included) on a boat that size, not to mention space for food to feed all those animals, not to mention keeping them alive for the journey outside their natural habitat, not to mention keeping them from killing Noah his sons or each other. So magically this dude can tame thousands of wild beasts together on one boat? :rofl: I mean COME ON

Last edited:
What if I told you that there IS something in the void you would call nothing?

And if all of everything was created by God, did he give up? War all over the place, little girls and boys being raped, harmful emissions everywhere... and he's doing what? Coffee break? Created ALL OF this (which would obviously be a mighty task), but can't step in and fix Earth?

Or he can... but is choosing not to?

And before you answer, it would help both of us avoid some frustration if you skipped past the conventional answers like "God works in mysterious ways" and "He gave us free will" and "We must trust his plan." Those are copout answers that are spoonfed to congregations.
I'll tell you the truth. 

I can tell you what you want to hear, but thats not the truth.

Thats just me trying to win your heart.

God wants your heart and trust.

God looks at the big picture.

He gave us a choice to live by him

and experience the prelude to eternal life, 

Or

live in by the world 

and its pleasures

which is Satan's accord.

The story of Noah really is the most farfetched. All the animals on earth? On one boat?

see now things like that i think are exaggerated.

maybe there was a huge flood and a guy put a bunch of animals on a boat and over time the story just snowballed or something like that.

but i mean, look at the ancient romans, they were sure that there were all of these gods like zeus etc......eventually it became myth

Here's another paradox, if god is truly all powerful and all knowing then he knows the future. Why then Does god create people just to kill innocent people?

Is time the one thing god has no power over? It took 7 days to create earth and one of those days he rested. Is god just tired of us?

Last edited:
Then why is it 3 separate beings? Are your thoughts separate from you? Is your faith desperate from you? Could part of you die?
God is three in one.

Let me save you some time,

you won't find an answer

for your minds pleasing

till you experience the Holy Spirit 

Which is Truth.

Christianity isn't something to be understood, 

It is the experience between you and God on Earth

The start of eternal life in the flesh.

God is three in one.

you won't find an answer
for your minds pleasing
Which is Truth.

3 in one? So part of him did die? Site where god says I'm 3 in one.

If it's not to be understood you're proving that you're blindly following it? You don't understand it so logically you're saying you're following it just cus

Last edited:
An experimenter puts 5 monkeys in a large cage. High up at the top of the cage, well beyond the reach of the monkeys, is a bunch of bananas. Underneath the bananas is a ladder.

The monkeys immediately spot the bananas and one begins to climb the ladder. As he does, however, the experimenter sprays him with a stream of cold water. Then, he proceeds to spray each of the other monkeys.

The monkey on the ladder scrambles off. And all 5 sit for a time on the floor, wet, cold, and bewildered. Soon, though, the temptation of the bananas is too great, and another monkey begins to climb the ladder. Again, the experimenter sprays the ambitious monkey with cold water and all the other monkeys as well. When a third monkey tries to climb the ladder, the other monkeys, wanting to avoid the cold spray, pull him off the ladder and beat him.

Now one monkey is removed and a new monkey is introduced to the cage. Spotting the bananas, he naively begins to climb the ladder. The other monkeys pull him off and beat him.

Here’s where it gets interesting. The experimenter removes a second one of the original monkeys from the cage and replaces him with a new monkey. Again, the new monkey begins to climb the ladder and, again, the other monkeys pull him off and beat him – including the monkey who had never been sprayed.

By the end of the experiment, none of the original monkeys were left and yet, despite none of them ever experiencing the cold, wet, spray, they had all learned never to try and go for the bananas.

no shade but you're a new monkey op.

Jesus sinned, too
laugh.gif
No. He didn't.

God is three in one.

you won't find an answer
for your minds pleasing
Which is Truth.

3 in one? So part of him did die? Site where god says I'm 3 in one.

If it's not to be understood you're proving that you're blindly following it? You don't understand it so logically you're saying you're following it just cus
The same person operating in 3 offices. Only difference being the title. Like how your father is a father, a son and a (job title here). All the same person but different roles, titles responsibilities, etc.

[sup]1 John 5:7  [/sup]For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

That's where it says 3 are 1.

Didn't know that God could be killed by man..

But you do know that educators do not teach or refuse to talk about the trinity in theologian school. Many preachers just preach it for the faith of the people, true theologians will never truly discuss this subject. With that being said, I cannot and will not question your faith.
He wasn't,

He allowed himself to die

the Roman soldiers just put him

on the cross.

Being a theologian doesn't

mean you know God and his Word

It just means you go your own judgement and knowledge.

And a preacher who preaches for the people 

is a just a motivational speaker.

The same person operating in 3 offices. Only difference being the title. Like how your father is a father, a son and a (job title here). All the same person but different roles, titles responsibilities, etc.

[SUP]1 John 5:7 [/SUP] For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

That's where it says 3 are 1.
Where in that verse does it say the 3 are 1? Looks like you're interpreting that way to make it so.

see now this makes no sense

to me at least

If Jesus is/was God how did he get killed?

wouldn't that have been a prime time to prove this?
If he didn't die then we'd all be damned.

He is God cause he resurrected.

He came as man to interact with his creations

and

to abolish death through his sacrifice.

Obviously the whole 'next life' thing isn't working, considering that prisons are comprised of .03% atheist. 99.97% of prisoners believe in some sort of life after death, yet they still followed through w/ their actions.

Me? I believe empathy is a greater motivator than the promise of reward after death or the threat of suffering after death, and I would trust a highly empathic atheist far more than I would trust the most devout religious person.

I could say the same thing about the billions of people that aren't or haven't been to prison. But that is meandering off the topic. A select few of convicts compared to the population is a bad comparison. However i get your point that ashiest make of a minuscule margin. that is impressive.
I see, interesting belief. only time will tell.

Answer me this, why does the bible say that the earth was flooded by 15 cubits of water which is roughly 22 feet??? The tallest mountain on earth is nearly 30,000 ft at it's peak but the earth was flooded by 15 cubits in the story of the great flood. Explain this please.
22 Feet higher the highest mountains.

Genesis 7:20

The water prevailed fifteen cubits higher, and the mountains were covered.

As said, you will never hunger your doubt.

without evolution there would just be a bunch of simple organisms though correct?
Evolution is an idea made by man to answer his own questions to life.

In no way has it helped anything, but build its own religion 

and divide us, like every other religion.

Back
Top Bottom