Thread about Jesus - Questions, Bible Verses and Prayer Requests

Christians take pride in their imoveable and unwavering faith. I don't think anybody here is trying to alter that. But when does faith end and logic and reason begin? It seems the 2 are like oil and water. You can't claim to have one and practice the other. Or you can claim to be a logical and reasonable person, a critical thinker in everyday life but when it comes to your religion all that goes out the window? Yall r brainwashed foreal

Last edited:
@MrDozo

I will put myself in jesus shoes, and buddha's shoes, and muhammads shoes, and kirsha shoes, and horus shoes because all these stories belong to me and my people. They have perverted these stories and covered them in so much filth theyre not even recognizeable anymore. The worst symptom of the christian illness is that people feel like vicarious atonement is really a thing to strive for and that someone named jesus ever existed. and before you call blasphemy:

Philippians 2:5: Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
Philippians 2:6: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

Romans 8:117 Now if we are children, then we are heirs—heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.

So stand down, youre reading adult stories with a children's mindset.

Now, lets get into how they took an insanely complex story about the salvation of the soul and how they anthropomorphized it into the man that's helped keep people in material bondage as they continue waiting for a messiah that's never coming.

Isaiah 14:12 - 12: How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! 

Revelation 22:16: I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star

Jesus= deuce=deus=zeus (refer to your dictionary)(Jesus=Jupiter+Zeus)
deuce means damned and confounded/ confused/devil
zeus means devil
Therefore people are damned and confused by the devil.
Zeus is the supreme god of the Greek. You only find Jesus/ Zeus in the new testament which is the testament by the greek of their god Zeus (devil).

2 Corinthians 11:14  - And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

John 8:44  - Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

You guys speak a lot about faith, which is fine but from a historical standpoint most of how the bible is interpreted is a lie. People have been generously waiting for 2,000 years of proof. Still nothing....

Has christianity not been engrossed in lies and murdering since it's inception? 

So what I'm suggesting is the people who had the bible stole from them knew it would be stole. They wrote it in a such a way that the thieves would make reveal themselves as the devil while pretending to be god. 

Just a few verses to reveal the players in this game;

12 As the sun was setting, Abram fell into a deep sleep, and a thick and dreadful darkness came over him.  13 Then the Lord said to him, “Know for certain that for four hundred years your descendants will be strangers in a country not their own and that they will be enslaved and mistreated there.  14 But I will punish the nation they serve as slaves, and afterward they will come out with great possessions.  

slaves-in-chains.jpg

Revelation 3:9 

I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

Revelation 2:9 

I know your afflictions and your poverty--yet you are rich! I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

5f8ce73a9a708998fd11e3a19691bb16.jpg

[h4]An Israeli geneticist challenges the “Zionist” hypothesis that all Jews belong to one race and are intimately related, thus giving them a common ancestor in the Holy Land and a Biblical claim to Palestine. [/h4]
Scientists usually don’t call each other “liars” and “frauds.”

But that’s how Johns Hopkins University post-doctoral researcher Eran Elhaik describes a group of widely respected geneticists, including Harry Ostrer, professor of pathology and genetics  at Yeshiva University’s  Albert Einstein College of Medicine  and author of the 2012 book “Legacy: A Genetic History of the Jewish People.”

http://www.darkmoon.me/2013/top-isr...kenazi-jews-came-from-khazaria-not-palestine/

Last edited:
WHITE SUPREMACY stretches far beyond religion my man from THE MUSIC,THE TV, THE CLOTHES WE WEAR etc...What are you my brother?? MUSLIM?? also I totally respect your stance but as far as religion we differ but that doesn't make me or any other CHRISTIAN BROTHER like my self unaware of the effects of WHITE SUPREMACY actually you sound like a deep brother I would like to hear your thoughts on alot of things affecting our community because honestly I'm kinda done with this thread C.Magneto C.Magneto

Last edited:
WHITE SUPREMACY stretches far beyond religion my man from THE MUSIC,THE TV, THE CLOTHES WE WEAR etc...What are you my brother?? MUSLIM?? also I totally respect your stance but as far as religion we differ but that doesn't make me or any other CHRISTIAN BROTHER like my self unaware of the effects of WHITE SUPREMACY actually you sound like a deep brother I would like to hear your thoughts on alot of things affecting our community....
Appreciate it brother. If it's something you wanna build on specifically shoot me a PM. 

And i think i've said before in this thread but I'm everything man. And I dont say that lightly. I've got in to all the holy books extensively. As the saying goes "From one comes many"

When you read between the lines it's all talking about the same stuff. How to save the soul, how to treat people etc. As we moved out of africa we took the same story with us and put our own flavor on it. Hence the pyramids all over the world and stuff like that. You have hopi indians of arizona doing the same rituals as the dogon in west africa. Both are big on astrology and stuff like that. We used things in nature that stood the test of time so they couldnt be corrupted. You see astrology in the bible to with 12 zodiacs/disciples following God's only begotten sun/son. On a biological level we're walking compositions of star dust. 

I had a little spat with @Phuzzy Badpheet  but he was 100 percent right when he was saying that getting down on our knees isn't gonna save us. It's gonna take 360 degrees of knowledge to pull ourselves out of this hell whole. That includes understanding economics and politics in a way that's of our own and not in a system that was designed for us to fail from the start. It's our lack of knowledge that keeps us spiritually bound. As you were saying most can't fathom the bounds of White Supremacy because it knows no limits. It's literally the foundation that the world we know today is built upon. Because there is no truth in it, there is no foundation for it to stand on and that's why we see the world literally falling apart around us. 

Hosea 4:6

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

How many people in here have you heard the testify to their faith but lack knowledge to prove it?

I know that hippocampus means white horse. I know my hippocampus is responsible for my memory. I know when i recall my soul (christ) It'll return on a white horse(hippocampus) to sit on the right hand throne of god (pineal gland) and mind you this is the same pineal gland where jacob wrestled with an angel at "peniel" to see the face of god. From that point I will reside in the king-dome( your cranium) of heaven to rule the heaven and earth (your mind body and soul) for all of eternity.

The pineal gland is referred to as the 3rd eye in most ancient cultures. Its funny that the only time the bible refers to eye in the singular it says: 

Luke 11:34

The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness.

It's also ironic the christ was crucified at calvary/golgotha literally meaning place of the skull.

So earlier when they were discussing gnosticism versus christianity, there's a reason the christian definition literally translates to being an idiot (i'm not calling anyone an idiot) and gnosticism means to have to gnosis/knowledge. 

At no point was it my intention to bash anyone. Just wanted to provide a perspective that shows spirit and science go hand in hand. With out one you're not gonna understand the other.

phuzzy badpheet phuzzy badpheet blastercombo blastercombo @Firepower C.Magneto C.Magneto

we all can debate until we die. You believe what you want, as will I. I cannot keep up with everyones questions, acusations and doubts. But you all will never make me doubt God, The Bible and what Jesus did. So post whatever you want, here, there and everywhere else. My faith is not moving.

Im not saying Im done with this thread, because it helps me sharpen my own knowledge of the Bible. But Im definitely lurking more and posting much, much less here.

Its like cutting off 1 head, and 2 more grow in here.

So you'll just bow out when things are rolling against you and you don't know the answer? What happened to the bible being 100% proven fact and truth? Proving a fact shouldn't be a "debate" at all. If anything it should be very simple.

(For example)
No matter what I want to throw at you in denial 1+1=2, I can't argue against it. Now of course the next statement will be "but this is much more complicated", and it is BUT the method to prove a FACT isn't.

I can prove how possessing ALL knowledge of EVERYTHING and NOT knowing what will happen in the future CANNOT exist at the same time.

Last edited:
For my believers
*caution: your jimmies may be left in an uncomfortable and confused state*

Last edited:

Quoting scripture doesn't provide historical proof.

And people have been disputing it. They've been saying it was fraud since it came out. Why do you think the romans went around burning up everything and killing anyone who called the bible for what it was.

So you admit you guys dont have the original copies which easliy could mean you dont have the original history and you wanna trust the likes of :

Emperor Constantine I:

-had his first son executed

-had eldest son strangled

-one of his wifes executed

-one of his wifes boiled alive

King James:

-had bible translators murdered.

-known homosexual

-murdered multiple lovers

Pope John XII 

-Raped virgins and widows

-lived with his father's wife

-Made the papal palace a brothel

-Was murdered in the act of adultery by the husband

I could go on all day about some of the most foul human beings known to man who put together christianity.

It's even more disheartening to see that as a black man you've been robbed of your mental faculties so much that you think your slave owner would actually give you the word of god. I'll say to you what i said to other guy in here. When you accept christianity as the salvation of your soul, you accept the european as your saviour. We had high sciences and spirituality systems going on long before jesus was beaten in to us. Without the european introducing christianity to us chances are we wouldve never came across it. 

So just from a historical perspective show me one tangible thing that christians can point out proving the physical existence of christ (and im not requesting literature)

staff of moses

cross christ was crucified on

sword of destiny

ark of the covenant 

the holy grail 

noah's ark

tablets of the 10 commandments

Anything? I promise you wont find it because the bible always was and has been nothing more then a literary creation. And if you'd like to stay in the realm of literary devices i can provide you texts, passages, that far predate the bible. And the texts are damn near so Identical if two students turned them in for school someone is getting in trouble for cheating.

Stuff like this bothers me because you make claims about Constantine changing scripture, but have no evidence of that ever happening nor will you find any.  Sure you will Google "Constantine and the Bible"  and find all type of literature to support your claim, but how do you know it is fact?  Where is the proof?   As I have stated earlier, there is a reason I choose to believe the Bible and   I derived it from this passage of Scripture. The Bible  is a reliable collection of historical documents written down by eye witnesses during the lifetime of other eye witnesses. They report to us supernatural events that took place in fulfillment of specific prophecies and claim to be divine rather than human in origin.   Now I'm sure you are saying to yourself, " You can't use the Bible to prove the Bible.  That's circular reasoning"  And you would be correct when using that claim towards any other literature, but I am claiming that the Bible is the highest authority.  If I used any other book to prove the Bible to be true then I would be conceding that the Bible is not the highest authority.  Make sense?  I am also saying that the Bible has nothing to hide.  The writers clearly tell you their intentions for writing what they did.   The scripture I am making this claim from is from 2 Peter:1 beginning at verse 16 along with a few others. 

16 For we did not follow cleverly devised stories when we told you about the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ in power, but we were eyewitnesses of his majesty.  17 He received honor and glory from God the Father when the voice came to him from the Majestic Glory, saying, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.” 18 We ourselves heard this voice that came from heaven when we were with him on the sacred mountain.

19 We also have the prophetic message as something completely reliable, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.  20 Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet’s own interpretation of things.  21 For prophecy never had its origin in the human will, but prophets, though human, spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.  

Luke 1:1-4

Many have undertaken to draw up an account of the things that have been fulfilled among us,  just as they were handed down to us by those who from the first were eyewitnesses and servants of the word.  With this in mind, since I myself have carefully investigated everything from the beginning, I too decided to write an orderly account for you, most excellent Theophilus,  so that you may know the certainty of the things you have been taught. 

1 John 1:1-3

That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked at and our hands have touched—this we proclaim concerning the Word of life. The life appeared; we have seen it and testify to it, and we proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and has appeared to us.  We proclaim to you what we have seen and heard, so that you also may have fellowship with us. And our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son, Jesus Christ.  We write this to make our joy complete.

It seems like each is answering a question, doesn’t it? Like someone had some kind of objection to what it is they were proclaiming and he is responding as to the nature of the authority of their proclamation made , that he is defending the accuracy, the authority and the historicity of the teaching of the apostles that we now know as the New Testament which has its root and foundation in the Old Testament Scriptures. He is defending a belief in the Bible.  

Now look at 1 Corinthians 15:1-8

Now, brothers and sisters, I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you,which you received and on which you have taken your stand.  By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain.For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,  that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures,  and that he appeared to Cephas, and then to the Twelve.After that, he appeared to more than five hundred of the brothers and sisters at the same time, most of whom are still living, though some have fallen asleep.  Then he appeared to James, then to all the apostles,  and last of all he appeared to me also, as to one abnormally born.  

So the writers are claiming to be eye witnesses during the time of other eye witnesses.  Think about all the matters and disputes throughout time that have been proven or disproven by eyewitnesses.  But you can't just take someone's word when they are saying they were an eyewitness and you need to compare their claims right?   We need corroboration.  The Bible is a collection of 66 books, written by 40 authors over a period of 1,500 years.  Which is interesting because that is what makes it different from any other religious text.  It's not an account of one person that claimed God spoke to them and only them and revealed His plan to them.  40 writers from all walks of like (kings, generals, historians, doctors, fishermen, tax collectors ect.), most of whom never met one another and not one of the scriptures of the Bible contradict one another.....interesting. 

But I know.  You've done extensive research on the Bible and compared it to other religious text.  And people like Constantine and King James or these overzealous early church fathers have changed the original text to fit their own evil agenda.  But if they  were going to change the Bible they would have had problems, three problems in particular. First they would have had a manuscript problem because when we just talk about the New Testament they would have had to locate some 6000 manuscripts or portions of manuscripts and change all of them, the exact same way, not allowed their ink work to show and then get them back where they stole them from before anybody saw them.   Oh and we currently have those 6000 manuscripts and you can see them for yourself.  

Well, 6000 manuscripts. That’s no big deal, right? How about Julius Caesar’s Gallic Wars? We got 10 manuscripts. How bout Aristotle’s Poetics? We have got 5. How about Herodotus? We have got less than 10. New Testament? 6000.  Well, how about when they were written?  Well, we have got manuscripts or portions of manuscripts that date back as early as AD 120 to 150.  That's within 20 years of the completion of the originals.  So no we don't have the originals because of the type of material they were written on, but we have 6000 copies. And if you know or took the time to learn Greek, Aramaic and Hebrew you could go straight to those yourself and test the validity of a current Bible vs the original text.  Plus their is software that can do the same thing for you.  Like I said earlier.  There is no hiding here.   Oh, that’s a long time after the originals.  Oh, really?  With Julius Caesar it is about 900 years with Gallic Wars. Aristotle’s Poetics we have got it about 1300 or 1400 years. That is the earliest thing we can put our hands on. With Homer about 2100 years the earliest thing we can put our hands on.  So if the ancient text of the Bible is not true then no ancient text should be seen as true because none comes close to the Bible.  

There's a second problem with your claim.  Since there are different groups of people throughout the world, during the first few centuries the original text are translated into Syriac, Coptic and Latin.  So now Constantine or whoever you claim changed the Bible would have to locate the 6000 manuscripts, change them all the exact same way, don't show their ink work, don't get caught, then learn how to lie in Syriac, Coptic and Latin as well as they would as you claim lie in Greek.  Cause if they don't there is a problem cause the Greek manuscripts don't match into these other languages.

But we have another problem.  The early church fathers had this habit of quoting and writing the commentary of the New Testament.  So much that if all we currently had was just their writings we would be able to put together the New Testament...all but 11 verses.  So now these "changers" of the Bible have find all of the early church fathers writings and make sure they match all of the lies Constantine told in Syriac, Coptic, Latin and Greek.  

That's more Dan Brown fiction than anything. 

The pineal gland is referred to as the 3rd eye in most ancient cultures. Its funny that the only time the bible refers to eye in the singular it says: 

Luke 11:34

The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness.
You sure that's the only time the Bible refers to the eye in the singular?  And why don't you go back and read this again starting with at least the beginning of  chapter 11.  What you posted is taken completely out of context of what Jesus is actually saying.  

@GirlThatsBlanco

You said it yourself they don't have the original gospels as they would've been in aramaic.

Therefore someone supposedly transcribing  something over 100 years ago in no way shape or form can be accepted as an eye witness account. 

That alone makes about 80 percent of what you posted as irrelevant. I don't care what came after it. If you're gonna say you have the divine word of god put up or shut up. 

I'm not trying to be funny when I ask this, but have you heard of the crusades? I know you have. That was a dumb question. But what do you think they were about? Just killing people for the sake of it. Why were they burning libraries down left and right? 

I also asked for artifacts. Literature is literature and there's really no way to verify it undoubtedly. When i post about the egyptians and stuff they believed in, you can see a pyramid. You can the tombs. You can see the mummies. For christ ......NOTHING

Also, i've shown countless passages that show bible passages straight up ripped from other literary works. Works that far predate christianity at that. As a rational mind how can you overlook that? Rome and Greece stole their whole pantheon of Gods from Egypt. What gives you the warm and fuzzy that you can trust these people. Please an honest answer and not scripture quoting.

If we're gonna have this debate lets do so cordially and rationally.

1. Any man who was able to kill his own child I want no parts of. I dont care how you try and flip it. If you wanna say god works in mysterious ways then you can have that god all day. If i have to burn in hell for all eternity then so be it. 

And i have to ask you, would you follow/put your faith in someone who murdered 2 of their children and a wife. And I'm not looking for a scripture answer. Man to man if i had that on my rap sheet would you follow me if i said i was a man of god? And while i said i was a man of god im still murdering people etc 

Out of all the stuff I posted, I'd really appreciate if you focus on this part;

2. Think long and hard about this. Say the Earth is 6,000 years old. Slavery covers about 500 years of that. That's still 5500 years of knowledge you lack about you and your ancestors being an african american. How was slavery introduced to your ancestors. Did they accept it with open arms? or was it beaten into them? What did we have to say about who we were and where we came from? Why was chrisitianity so hard to pass off, that they had to beat it in us? 

Like I said if you wanna accept christ still that's your choice, but also accept the european as your saviour cause our people wouldnt have known jesus with out him. And they have no problem telling you that youre people are inferior (curse of ham) and the only way you can be saved is through this guy:

sacredheartjesus.jpg

You sure that's the only time the Bible refers to the eye in the singular?  And why don't you go back and read this again starting with at least the beginning of  chapter 11.  What you posted is taken completely out of context of what Jesus is actually saying.  
100% percent I have it in the correct context. But please dont nit pick one thing, lets get in to everything I addressed in that post. 

For starters how the allegory revolves around pieces of the head and how christ crucifixition happened in the place of the skull.

@GirlThatsBlanco

You said it yourself they don't have the original gospels as they would've been in aramaic.

Very little of the Bible is written in Aramaic and by little I mean a few chapters in the Old Testament and a few Aramaic words/phrases in the New Testatment.  It is mainly Hebrew and Greek.  

Therefore someone supposedly transcribing  something over 100 years ago in no way shape or form can be accepted as an eye witness account. 

That alone makes about 80 percent of what you posted as irrelevant. I don't care what came after it. If you're gonna say you have the divine word of god put up or shut up.

Your math is off from the dates I posted.  Where are you getting 100 years?  Do you have the originals of the literature you use to discern/support your beliefs?  Please use your same scrutiny on those ancient writings.  As a matter a fact, please tell me what exact literature you draw you beliefs?  What makes it so divine?    

I'm not trying to be funny when I ask this, but have you heard of the crusades? I know you have. That was a dumb question. But what do you think they were about? Just killing people for the sake of it. Why were they burning libraries down left and right? 

I'm assuming you are trying to use the Crusades to discredit the Bible, which occurred over 1000 years after the Bible was completed. Go into more detail of what you are trying to convey and then I can address it.  Your questions seem to be rhetorical.  

I also asked for artifacts. Literature is literature and there's really no way to verify it undoubtedly. When i post about the egyptians and stuff they believed in, you can see a pyramid. You can the tombs. You can see the mummies. For christ ......NOTHING

I posted artifacts that support the Bible's accounts in the Old and New Testament.  Go back a few pages or you could look up some more on your own.  

Also, i've shown countless passages that show bible passages straight up ripped from other literary works. Works that far predate christianity at that. As a rational mind how can you overlook that? Rome and Greece stole their whole pantheon of Gods from Egypt. What gives you the warm and fuzzy that you can trust these people. Please an honest answer and not scripture quoting.  

If literature is just literature as you say, how do you know that the works you claim the Bible ripped off are true?  What is the age of the earliest copy of these literary works?  Oh, my bad.  The originals must still exist.  That's the only way it's true right?  

And what do you mean by trusting Romans and Greeks?  They rejected Christianity for hundreds of years.  You do realize that Romans killed Christians?  Burning them alive.  Feeding them to lions.  Are you saying Greeks and Romans invented the Bible or that they changed the Bible to tailor their own evil priorities?  Please explain and support it with artifacts since literature is literature.  Naw that was a joke, you can use literature.  I'm interested to see what you post and how you verify it to be accurate.  

If we're gonna have this debate lets do so cordially and rationally.  

I am and will continue to do so

1. Any man who was able to kill his own child I want no parts of. I dont care how you try and flip it. If you wanna say god works in mysterious ways then you can have that god all day. If i have to burn in hell for all eternity then so be it. 

And i have to ask you, would you follow/put your faith in someone who murdered 2 of their children and a wife. And I'm not looking for a scripture answer. Man to man if i had that on my rap sheet would you follow me if i said i was a man of god? And while i said i was a man of god im still murdering people etc 

Jesus isn't dead.  He is fully alive.  Your analogy is poor.  How are you comparing someone following God to someone following a man?  

Out of all the stuff I posted, I'd really appreciate if you focus on this part;

2. Think long and hard about this. Say the Earth is 6,000 years old. Slavery covers about 500 years of that. That's still 5500 years of knowledge you lack about you and your ancestors being an african american. How was slavery introduced to your ancestors. Did they accept it with open arms? or was it beaten into them? What did we have to say about who we were and where we came from? Why was chrisitianity so hard to pass off, that they had to beat it in us? 

Like I said if you wanna accept christ still that's your choice, but also accept the european as your saviour cause our people wouldnt have known jesus with out him. And they have no problem telling you that youre people are inferior (curse of ham) and the only way you can be saved is through this guy:

Well slavery is older than 500 years.  Weren't the Hebrew people slaves for the Egyptians you love so much?  And if you do some research you will see they treated the Hebrews far worse than whites treated the African American slaves.  Since the Egyptians are our ancestors right, I guess you can say they intially introduced it to everyone unless we go back further in history.  Plus isn't it reported that Africans sold other Africans into slavery?  

And if Europeans say my people are inferior that is ok.  I don't agree with it.  It's not true.  It also is not what the Bible says.  Christ died for all men. 

sacredheartjesus.jpg

And this is just someones depiction of Christ.  There are many out there.  From what the Bible tells me about Christ's appearance this is inaccurate.  

"Well slavery is older than 500 years.  Weren't the Hebrew people slaves for the Egyptians you love so much?  And if you do some research you will see they treated the Hebrews far worse than whites treated the African American slaves.  Since the Egyptians are our ancestors right, I guess you can say they intially introduced it to everyone unless we go back further in history.  Plus isn't it reported that Africans sold other Africans into slavery?  

And if Europeans say my people are inferior that is ok.  I don't agree with it.  It's not true.  It also is not what the Bible says.  Christ died for all men. "

Based off that response right there you got it man. Peace to you and I hope you get to see jesus come back on pegasus with his blonde hair and blue eyes handing out daps and pounds.

"Well slavery is older than 500 years.  Weren't the Hebrew people slaves for the Egyptians you love so much?  And if you do some research you will see they treated the Hebrews far worse than whites treated the African American slaves.  Since the Egyptians are our ancestors right, I guess you can say they intially introduced it to everyone unless we go back further in history.  Plus isn't it reported that Africans sold other Africans into slavery?  

And if Europeans say my people are inferior that is ok.  I don't agree with it.  It's not true.  It also is not what the Bible says.  Christ died for all men. "

Based off that response right there you got it man. Peace to you and I hope you get to see jesus come back on pegasus with his blonde hair and blue eyes handing out daps and pounds.
Where in the Bible does it say Jesus has blonde hair and blue eyes? And what don't you like about my response? Are you saying I am wrong about the Egyptians having slaves? Or that slavery is older than 500 years? Or that Africans sold other Africans into slavery?

Oh and the literature you use to support your beliefs, do you have the originals?

100% percent I have it in the correct context. But please dont nit pick one thing, lets get in to everything I addressed in that post. 

For starters how the allegory revolves around pieces of the head and how christ crucifixition happened in the place of the skull.
You claim that the Bible only uses the word "eye" in the singular once with Luke 11:34 as it's only verse. Here's some other verses from the Bible where eye is used in the singular:

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

Proverbs 20:12 The hearing ear, and the seeing eye, the LORD hath made even both of them.

Psalms 94:9 He that planted the ear, shall he not hear? he that formed the eye, shall he not see?

Leviticus 21:20 Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken;

Deuteronomy 32:10 He found him in a desert land, and in the waste howling wilderness; he led him about, he instructed him, he kept him as the apple of his eye.

Job 28:10 He cutteth out rivers among the rocks; and his eye seeth every precious thing.

Proverbs 10:10 He that winketh with the eye causeth sorrow: but a prating fool shall fall

Job 16:20 My friends scorn me: but mine eye poureth out tears unto God.

Psalms 88:9 Mine eye mourneth by reason of affliction: LORD, I have called daily upon thee, I have stretched out my hands unto thee.

Lamentations 1:16 For these things I weep; mine eye, mine eye runneth down with water, because the comforter that should relieve my soul is far from me: my children are desolate, because the enemy prevailed.

Psalms 32:8 I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.

Ecclesiastes 1:8 All things are full of labour; man cannot utter it: the eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear filled with hearing.

Ecclesiastes 4:8 There is one alone, and there is not a second; yea, he hath neither child nor brother: yet is there no end of all his labour; neither is his eye satisfied with riches; neither saith he, For whom do I labour, and bereave my soul of good? This is also vanity, yea, it is a sore travail.

There's others, but this should at least get us started. So about that claim you made earlier that you found so funny. Let me ask you again, are you sure that the only time the Bible uses the word "eye" in the singular is from the verse you posted earlier? Can you address this for me?

Simply "TALKING ABOUT CHRIST - HONEST ANSWERS" and if something I've said isn't honest let me know. In the mean time:

Philippians 1:18  

What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice.

Just to put it in perspective, if threads can be shut down on NT for discussion of grey market shoes or the possible suspicion of,  and there's a rising amount of evidence that lends credit to the aforementioned....

and trust there were dudes who believed they were real too...

But I'll make a deal with you, get OP to change the title to "TALKING ABOUT ROMAN CATHOLIC CHRIST - OPINIONATED ANSWERS AND HONEST PRAYERS" 

and yall can have the thread homie.

"Christianity did not destroy Paganism; it adopted it"

Eh....Roman Catholicism did...under the name Christianity.

But this, is why pictures like these are around:
Take the mask off of these photos and you have:

Also:

Vestments.gif

This is accurate. The Wand or crook, I'll write out in a minute.

piramide_orion2.gif

This is a cool picture. All I can say.

denderazodiac2.jpg

The image of the bull with the sun on its back sticks out on this one.

moses_snake.jpeg

blogger-image-663627638.jpg

The snake and cross, today's symbol for healthcare. Back then, worshiped as the god of healing, Aesculapius.

@Retro23J

Im aware of all of what you mentioned. 

Just think for a second how did a snake something revered in almost all ancient cultures, something that stood as a symbol for health and life become the devil and evil. Shoot... same thing for a woman. In most African spiritual systems it all started with a woman, i mean i havent met anyone born of a man yet but w/e

Acts 13:10

"You are a child of the devil and an enemy of everything that is right! You are full of all kinds of deceit and trickery. Will you never stop perverting the right ways of the Lord?

The bible argument is pointless. It's been tailored to defend its self. Something doesn't make sense? Call it a mystery. Need proof? Say it will come when you die. Encounter discouragers? Tell them they are evil.

Full proof plan

I'd rather remain with facts, never mind symbolism, supposed sorcery, imagery.

God has never written anything down, and that is all I need as proof that religion, all of them, are full of it when it comes to communication with, and then knowing who and what God is.

Back
Top Bottom