This really was the hardest song of the year though.

man listen between sean price and roc marciano album thier hasnt been a song mentioned to come close to those two. but op pick is a tough song. 

y'all dudes kill me. we talkin about hard SONGS. we all know the criteria...and it doesn't really matter who the artist is...if the song is hard it's hard.
you know what was a hard song "Touch Me, Tease Me" by Case...an R&B singer. listen to that beat bro
sick.gif

**** was HARD. And 97% of Young Chop's beats are hard so how can a Chief Keef song NOT be hard?
anyway...hardest song of the year
M.A.A.D. City
*Looks at avy*

Kendrick, is that you?

HI. Even tho it came out like the last week of December.
Dunno why but this one does it for me, by far one of Guccis hardest 
sick.gif
pimp.gif
:pimp:

Do NOT forget that this song came out this year. My goodness, by far the toughest song I've heard in 2012 the beat is insane.
Also . . .

"I thought I prolly die in prison, expensive taste in women"
nthat.gif

I wish I got to hear that for the first time on the first listen of the album.

All contenders.

Beats were crazy in 2012. It wouldn't be right to pick one lol.

But . . . . if I HAD to pick one . . . it would have to be the song that got a trash rapper a $2 Million Dollar Deal, his own record label imprint, and the most hype since Rocky.

Last edited:
i know way more than half the cats on here completely skipped my video but it's all good
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

When the beat switches up
sick.gif
mean.gif
pimp.gif
Forgot about this . . . saw this performed live and it was dope, especially when they played the video clip of duke freestyling as a young dude with the nappy dreads over the first half and then when the beat drops
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom