This really was the hardest song of the year though.

i do not mean goes hard when i say hard....i mean HARD...as in they played that **** (Touch Me, Tease Me) in The Tunnel and by all accounts the place went crazy. that beat is HARD.
but yeah to say nothing by Chief Keef is hard, we must have two different definitions because that's the only type of beats Young Chop makes (because HARD is more about the beat than the lyrics)

I totally disagree that a track being hard is more about the beat than the lyrics. I don't even understand how a song can be hard with a dope beat but no "hard" subject matter. :smh:

Lol what. You making it more complicated then it needs to be.
What you need to be trying to explain is why a Chief Keef song can't be hard.

Nah what I said is clear.

What you need to do is read and comprehend. I never said a Chief Keef CANT be hard....I said none of his songs ARE hard. However I get it this is NT where subject matter doesn't count as long as the beat is dope the song is hard.

Nah what I said is clear.
What you need to do is read and comprehend. I never said a Chief Keef CANT be hard....I said none of his songs ARE hard. However I get it this is NT where subject matter doesn't count as long as the beat is dope the song is hard.

No, that's not what you said idiot.

You said, "aint nothing hard about a Chief Keef song", not the same thing as "none of Chief Keef's songs are hard"

There's a difference between the two, but it's fairly obvious you're not capable of comprehending that difference. YOU can't even figure out what the hell you're talking about. :lol:

Last edited:
Waka's 50k > *

like... Gucci's featured? Didn't know. I couldn't stop bringing this **** back
The way the beat drops? :smh: Wow.

It takes a song like this for me to appreciate a version with the DJ

Last edited:
No, that's not what you said idiot.
You said, "aint nothing hard about a Chief Keef song", not the same thing as "none of Chief Keef's songs are hard"
There's a difference between the two, but it's fairly obvious you're not capable of comprehending that difference. YOU can't even figure out what the hell you're talking about. :lol:

i was definitely going to say this...but i figured i couldn't be the only one who noticed that. :lol:

Waka's 50k > *
The way the beat drops? :smh: Wow.

I was thinking about posting this song up myself, but I felt like that whole tape was slept on honestly.

Southside killed that joint for real. :pimp:

i was definitely going to say this...but i figured i couldn't be the only one who noticed that. :lol:

Ok my fault for incorrectly posting but thats not what I meant and I can take the L on that. Bottom line though is your definition of "hard" is misconstrued with "goes hard". Hard has become another overused and incorrectly used word just like "classic."

What you listening to son? :lol:
Hardest song of the year is Florence + Machine "Only If For a Night"
Never mind I'm hella late that was 2011.
Hardest song this year was Gucci Mane "Super Cocky"

Loved this when it came out. :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Waka's 50k > *
The way the beat drops?
mean.gif
Wow.
THIS.
pimp.gif
 First Tape I Played In My Car After I Got Home From Deployment..That Beat Drop
sick.gif
sick.gif

Hardest song of the year is easily M.A.A.D City. **** makes me feel like I just took down some bodies every time I hear it.

"You a happy meal ***** with the toy in the box."
Every song in this album...

Oh repped that dude who said Chief Keef's songs aren't hard.. Let's be real ya'll his beats are aight at most, and his flow ain't hard at all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom