This Mitchell Report ain't gonna mean anything....

to the guy who posted up there...i think Tejada will be on the list as well...

That whole Orioles locker room is suspect.....Remember Palmeiro pointed the finger at Miggy a few years back over the B12. Gibbons got busted, and there is along line of dudes who have played in the organization who have had suspicious increases in production. Segui, Bordick, Anderson, even Gibbons got busted, andI wouldn't be surprised if Brian Roberts name comes up as well...

im really getting tired of baseball...all the star players are on steroids...it ruins the sport...if a player has a great season you have to wonder iff he usedsteroids, its so annoying......thats why hockey is the better sport... no steroids in the NHL and thats a fact...same thing with basketball

Come on now, Ive taken pharmacology classes and did rotations at Sports Medicine clinic. Yall better take those 2-4 year degrees somewhere else.
12535639cbd9ef8c421e067516f1ff00fb93aa5.jpg

no steroids in the NHL and thats a fact...

Wrong

islander600.jpg

&

nhl_hill_suspended__hockey.sff_ful.jpg

Just because you don't hear about it, doesn't mean it isn't going on. Hockey is one of the most physically demanding sports in North America. Someof these guys play 100+ games in a season (preseason and playoffs included). Injuries mount, and there is pressure to speed up your recovery time. You alsohave guys in their late 30's who take a pounding night in, and night out, but they still play at a high level. There are older players who have a careerrenaissance in the latter stages of their professional days. It could be a number of things, but don't rule out them getting "help" by way ofsupplements both legal and illegal. I'm not doubting the toughness of guys in the NHL, because they can flat out play through pain, but to say that thisleague is TOTALLY clean is a ridiculous statement. Obviously, most pro leagues pale in comparison to what MLB is going through, but like I said before, justbecause you don't hear about it doesn't mean it isn't happening.

*edit*

after a quick google search I found this...enjoy

[h1]Doping official says NHL has steroids problem[/h1] [h2]Pound: Up to a third of players use performance-enhancing substances[/h2]
[table][tr][td]
More on the NHL
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
Rotoworld.com
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
Inside msnbc.com sports
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

sourceAP.gif

updated 10:20 p.m. ET, Thurs., Nov. 24, 2005

LONDON, Ontario - The president of the World Anti-Doping Agency said he suspects as many as a third of the NHL's 700 players may take some form of performance-enhancing substances.

"I spoke with Gary (NHL commissioner Gary Bettman) and he said, 'We don't have the problem in hockey,"' **** Pound told the London Free Press on Thursday in an interview for a story to be published Friday. "I told him he does. You wouldn't be far wrong if you said a third."

Asked if he meant performing-enhancing drugs, the Montreal lawyer replied, "Yes."

Roids NHL

Back
Top Bottom