This Kendall Jenner Pepsi commercial tho...VOL DA HELL

What a world we live in

Everyone sensative and complaining about everything these days.

Wish social media was dead so I didn't have to hear and read how idiots think everything is racist
So you want people to be quite about issues that upset them?

l get a lot of these online SJW can be overboard.

But if you can't see why this can be offensive to to the people out here protesting for real change we have no discussion.

And they didn't apologize to any of the fallen who the protest have been about but they apologize to Kendall Jenner? 

so because dude doesnt agree or, as you say, 'acknowledge' borderline racial issues, that makes him a KKK member?

That's all you got out of my post ? Don't look so literal into things.

If you hold a racist mindset you're just as bad as the oppressor. I'm not saying dude is out here lynching people, but the dangerous mindset is exactly the same. A racist is a racist no matter how they choose to display it.

photo-3098-700x525.jpg

GOAT

Slept on

I dont drink soda anymore but if i could find this i would a case :smokim

Idk why y'all even replying to Zyzz. Aside from being one of the least brightest bulbs on the site dude exposed himself long ago. You already know what type of person you're dealing with when they use the sensitive or pc buzzwords. Your energy ain't even worth addressing them idiotic racist fools.

was unbothered by the commercial really

..... on second thought i am bothered

1) that the thing was so dang long.  

2) The cops little facial expression should have been removed and kendall jenner should have appeared more solemn until both her and the cop exchanged a subtle smile. Because the commercial seems like the people are hopping and skipping through the street like a parade instead of angry and protesting injustice. these small tweaks could have made it more powerful instead of a joke

3) people are sensitive and bad at reading between the lines. use a simple tagline to make it more obvious. "unity is refreshing" or something

4) no one who is loyal to coke is going to switch to pepsi or vice versa. It's really like the billions they spend are in hopes that you'll by coke or pepsi over the cheap  "Sam's choice cola" that almost taste the same but goes flat faster. the people who buy the store brand do so to save money. if they are saving money because they are lower income.. kendall jenner is the wrong  mascot. they just tried to appeal to both socioeconomic ends of the spectrum and failed. America is divided at this time and it will take GENIUS level advertising to even get close to bridging a gap while promoting a product. This was nowhere close to genius, maybe smart kid in class that people copy homework from... but not socially awkward solving theories genius. I think only athletes are currently capable of appealing to rich and poor.

Last edited:
Meh, it's just a corny commercial to me. I can understand how a person might be pissed though.

I kept hearing about it thinking it was something really bad. Just saw it, that's it? :lol:

People want to speak up because it's a low hanging fruit, it's easy to do and it will make them feel good about themselves. Are people really boycotting Pepsi for this? :lol:

Meme's are great. Keep em coming.

I get it, guess, but there are better things to direct your anger towards. This isn't progress, this is treading water. What's really the difference between this and FOX profiting off something like shots fired which the same kinda folk seem to enjoy?

Gotta take a break in between all we're barraged by and pick your battles, **** ain't good for your health.

Ummmmmm, one is a hapless hokey be commercial, and the other is a TV show attempting to use a different spin on social issues to try to get white folks to look at themselves through different lenses. So...a pretty big difference

They apologized for putting her in that position :rofl:

Bruh, that's almost as bad as the commercial itself.

WTF!

Yep, that's pretty insulting honestly. :lol: @ making her a victim

Last edited:
Idk why y'all even replying to Zyzz. Aside from being one of the least brightest bulbs on the site dude exposed himself long ago. You already know what type of person you're dealing with when they use the sensitive or pc buzzwords. Your energy ain't even worth addressing them idiotic racist fools.

It's just annoying. Lol These dudes are in every damn race thread and never see anything wrong with the topic. Yet they always are so opinionated :lol: It's like they're obsessed. Dude needs to stick to Jordan threads.

You're right though.

I get it, guess, but there are better things to direct your anger towards. This isn't progress, this is treading water. What's really the difference between this and FOX profiting off something like shots fired which the same kinda folk seem to enjoy?

Gotta take a break in between all we're barraged by and pick your battles, **** ain't good for your health.

Ummmmmm, one is a hapless hokey be commercial, and the other is a TV show attempting to use a different spin on social issues to try to get white folks to look at themselves through different lenses. So...a pretty big difference

They apologized for putting her in that position :rofl:

Bruh, that's almost as bad as the commercial itself.

WTF!

Yep, that's pretty insulting honestly. :lol: @ making her a victim

Both big faceless corporation only out for profits, doubt either cares how they use/misuse social issues.

What a world we live in

Wish social media was dead so I didn't have to hear and read how idiots think everything is racist

So you want people to be quite about issues that upset them?

l get a lot of these online SJW can be overboard.

But if you can't see why this can be offensive to to the people out here protesting for real change we have no discussion.

because for it to be true diversity da message was "all lives matter" and you know certain cats ain't trying to hear that :lol:

meanwhile both sides of that ad got catered to for your very reason (cops, minorities death)

"All Lives Matter" is a bull **** deflection.

And really, people that care about minorities getting murdered were catered to in this ad :lol:, where?

The vague signs, the band playing, the people dancing, the rich white woman giving a police officer a Pepsi and that being celebrated as a victory :lol:

Last edited:
What a world we live in

Your ignorance speaks volumes. I never understand why you, and others like you speak on things of this topic, without being the slightest bit of educated. As far as I'm concerned, based on your post history...you are racist. You fail to see anything wrong with racial topics when they are discussed. Which makes me wonder...why is that ?

In the thread about Hulk Hogan and his racist comments; instead of calling him out and condemning him for his actions, you felt sorry for him that it ruined his career.
In a thread about black face, you revealed you didn't see anything wrong with it. Anybody see the pattern here ?

I'm not saying we should be upset and go on a social media rant (or "fake outrage" as NT calls it) but if you at least can't acknowledge the problem with the commercial ....that says a lot about you as an individual. As a black male I don't find this ad "racist", and I am not upset one bit. But I can at least acknowledge why some find issue.

These issues do not effect you, nor are they any of your concern. If you are not going to be an ally or try to be educated. Do us a favor "sthu", and keep the white hood over your head. Please and thank you.

Damn

You think I'm a racist based on not finding issues with certain topics that for the most part are reaches?

I see absolutely nothing racist about this commercial. It's a ******* girl handing a can of soda to a cop, how exactly am I racist for saying I find nothing wrong with it? Now, if it was a black girl handing a soda to a cop and I had an issue with it, what exactly would that make me?

If you think I'm racist :lol: if you knew how many blacks people I talk, hang, work, and communicate on a daily basis you would slap yourself for mentioning that

Last edited:
What a world we live in

Your ignorance speaks volumes. I never understand why you, and others like you speak on things of this topic, without being the slightest bit of educated. As far as I'm concerned, based on your post history...you are racist. You fail to see anything wrong with racial topics when they are discussed. Which makes me wonder...why is that ?

In the thread about Hulk Hogan and his racist comments; instead of calling him out and condemning him for his actions, you felt sorry for him that it ruined his career.
In a thread about black face, you revealed you didn't see anything wrong with it. Anybody see the pattern here ?

I'm not saying we should be upset and go on a social media rant (or "fake outrage" as NT calls it) but if you at least can't acknowledge the problem with the commercial ....that says a lot about you as an individual. As a black male I don't find this ad "racist", and I am not upset one bit. But I can at least acknowledge why some find issue.

These issues do not effect you, nor are they any of your concern. If you are not going to be an ally or try to be educated. Do us a favor "sthu", and keep the white hood over your head. Please and thank you.

Damn

You think I'm a racist based on not finding issues with certain topics that for the most part are reaches?

I see absolutely nothing racist about this commercial. It's a ******* girl handing a can of soda to a cop, how exactly am I racist for saying I find nothing wrong with it? Now, if it was a black girl handing a soda to a cop and I had an issue with it, what exactly would that make me?

If you think I'm racist :lol: if you knew how many blacks people I talk, hang, work, and communicate on a daily basis you would slap yourself for mentioning that

Not calling you racist, but this is a terrible defense to use famb, it sounds to much like what a actual racist would say to defend himself :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom