This Kendall Jenner Pepsi commercial tho...VOL DA HELL

Who is saying minds will be changed? :lol: Explain to me what you think respectfully disagreeing means...

theres some **** i cant and shouldnt be "respectfully disagreeing" with

you said if you keep an open mind and be willing, i simply presented the idea of someone who is steadfast and stubborn

we can respectfully disagree about sports, music **** like that

but white supremacy? sexism etc? nah

to me respectfully disagreeing is an admission of passive acknowledgement

like if you respectfully disagree you give the other persons view merit

this doesn't work legislatively or politically.

people who don't feel "warrant a opinion" got as much power at da ballot that you do.

(see that other thread you just made.)

Sure as hell don't seem like you interact with people IRL. If you do I bet you don't say anything. Just get upset then come post on NT.

But sure, go ahead and play the victim as usual. We don't know you in IRL so why you always get so defensive? Unless we're speaking truth. You ALWAYS feel like you're being attacked when people point things out you don't agree with. Even when you called someone a "pole smoker", we called you out, then you tried to play it off like it wasn't an insensitive comment :rofl: Can't always have it your way champ.

Until you prove us wrong, we'll continue to be presumptuous about how you act IRL based on your posts here. Stop being so sensitive and angry all the time. It's beautiful outside go get some human interaction.

Last edited:
Sure as hell don't seem like you interact with people IRL. If you do I bet you don't say anything. Just get upset then come post on NT.

But sure, go ahead and play the victim as usual. We don't know you in IRL so why you always get so defensive? Unless we're speaking truth. You ALWAYS feel like you're being attacked when people point things out you don't agree with. Even when you called someone a "pole smoker", we called you out, then you tried to play it off like it wasn't an insensitive comment :rofl: Can't always have it your way champ.

Didn't know if you were talking to Hand2Hand or Ninja until the last two sentences :lol:

Didn't know if you were talking to Hand2Hand or Ninja until the last two sentences :lol:

Don't waste a keystroke on kiddo any more. His mother-wife talks down on him enough. I'ma leave him be.

And honestly, as much as he thinks I have something against him, I'm cool with H2HK until he starts spewing this separatist BS like it's the answer. That's why I seriously wonder if he has any friends or people he can talk to IRL, and what he'd do if he found out one of them had a white parent.

Dude is a black supremacist :lol:

Who is saying minds will be changed? :lol: Explain to me what you think respectfully disagreeing means...

theres some **** i cant and shouldnt be "respectfully disagreeing" with

you said if you keep an open mind and be willing, i simply presented the idea of someone who is steadfast and stubborn

we can respectfully disagree about sports, music **** like that

but white supremacy? sexism etc? nah

to me respectfully disagreeing is an admission of passive acknowledgement

like if you respectfully disagree you give the other persons view merit

I feel this depending on the subject. Some stuff I'm like okay **** it do you, but some things need to be challenged whether it makes other people uncomfortable or not.

Not everybody wants to have a sit down and be cordial about certain issues and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that IMO.

You are on the low tier of trolls on this forum. I tried to have a real conversation with you, but you continue to remain in character n keep up with your shtick. Its tired, keep playing the victim fam. Keep making change by remaining in your cave stuck on the internet. Who needs the real world, when you kan cry on the internet until it changes itself. I wish more people refused to act for change, n just complained online, more would change. You are the model for enacting change we need. Dont cry victim, im congratulating you for inspiring me :smokin

Last edited:
more aspersions 
eyes.gif

theres a difference between getting personal and not letting ppl talk reckless

is that what bothers you so much that im a "black supremacist"?

cant stand an outspoken black man so just denigrate to shut me up right

who did i call a pole smoker? was it you? did i hurt your feelings?

i promise i cant remember who posts what as specifically as you do, you must be copy pasting my posts for future reference or something

like they say, when you cant attack the message attack the messenger

Edit
How am i trolling? I say things you might not like thats not trolling

You jus finish talkin bout be open to views and ****

As far as "playing the victim" and "complaining online" its real weak to accuse me of "not doing anything" and its disengenious

Keep it a buck you dont give af about what i done or not to u this is jus an argument to be "won"

Then you can ccuse me of everything under the sun nd when i say something now im crying

Its a lose lose w yall dudes cuz youd rather attack my character than do a little "mind opening"

As long as u play the middle dont say anything to rile anyone up then its all good right?

Kumbayah and **** right?

Last edited:
who was talking about legislatively or politically?

we talking about people "IRL" right?

we talkin about opinions right?

"Can't stand an outspoken black man?"

Yeah man, you got me figured out. Let's just forget that my fiancée is black, 3/4 the people I employ at my company are black, and my kids will one day be black.

Yeah, not all white people are the devil. To you they are though because I don't think you've given any a chance to show you otherwise. Just wish you would, but hey you can stay stuck in your thoughts on harp on negativity al you'd like. Don't bother me.

That is why I think you are separatist and black supremacist and that ain't jiggy. Prove me otherwise though.

Don't be a hypocrite and place assertions on me because you took offense to me calling ou an introvert. Nothing wrong with being an introvert but I think some experience talking with people of different backgrounds would give you perspective. And when people with different perspectives online engage you you curl up in your shell like a scared turtle, trapped in your pitch black echo chamber, while the rest of society mingling.

Last edited:
Cut the bs

That black wife ish ish i have a black friend

Once again you keep sayin om taking it personal but go back to my first post on this topic about heineken

I said the commercial was **** jus like the pepsi commercial

Dude came on some talking is important **** to which i pointed out not everyone deserves that

Now its im trolling and all this extra

I find it crazy how you continue to make up these stories and make aspersions

Like you dont see it as privilege that youre asking me to prove myself to you?

Call me an introvert make all the aspersions you want

Talmbout we cool except when i say something you dont like

If we were cool like that mf you wouldnt be makin all these aspersions

Like mf i dont even address you but you always got something to say to/about me

Actin like i jus be comin into threads insulting ppl

I respectfully disagree w mfs more than yall ever will w me keyword respectfully

I think its jus cuz i talk about your race as a whole and you feel included like you gotta defend that "its not you"

Last edited:
Come on guys cant we all jus get along?

Respectfully disagree?

We can be civil right?

Thats the **** yall are all about right?

Oh no im **** im playin victim and ****

Back
Top Bottom