This Kendall Jenner Pepsi commercial tho...VOL DA HELL

Wasnt a fan of coke, TOO much sugar. Pepsi is just right to me.

Although i will admit, i do love me some coke zero, or coke zero cherry :pimp: they make it just right.

And for the commercial, i took it as a message as lets unite despite all of this "trump" stuff going on. *Kanye shrug*

But after seeing the pic with the lil boy up top giving cops water....

Last edited:
I just actually saw the commercial and was just going off of hearsay and what was posted in here.

:smh:

Not a damn thing I thought was wrong with this commercial and people are exaggerating... probably because it's a Kardashian chick.

Thought the commercial was corny though, but I liked it.

So where was Pepsi when all the different protests were happening all over the globe the last few years?

I personally don't like to over think and read to much into anything, but this was rather insulting and irresponsible of Pepsi.

roll.gif

So where was Pepsi when all the different protests were happening all over the globe the last few years?

I personally don't like to over think and read to much into anything, but this was rather insulting and irresponsible of Pepsi.
Fax B!!

Straight garbage ad. Honestly don't know whether it was an ultra-left, SJW who concocted it or some 'marketing' genius paid by the Kardashian clan to expose Jenner more but how it got green-lighted by Pepsi is beyond me.

Had every damn type of ethnicity in it, a Marley (grand-kid) track and some fake movement. Buffoonery at it's finest. :smh:

Straight garbage ad. Honestly don't know whether it was an ultra-left, SJW who concocted it or some 'marketing' genius paid by the Kardashian clan to expose Jenner more but how it got green-lighted by Pepsi is beyond me.

Had every damn type of ethnicity in it, a Marley (grand-kid) track and some fake movement. Buffoonery at it's finest.
mean.gif
Maybe the same person?

The cops face after he sips the pepsi is hilarious. Lookin like franco after he eats the pie

I just actually saw the commercial and was just going off of hearsay and what was posted in here.

:smh:

Not a damn thing I thought was wrong with this commercial and people are exaggerating... probably because it's a Kardashian chick.

Thought the commercial was corny though, but I liked it.

Honestly where is anyone when stuff goes down with us.

You might see a celeb "attend" a rally or some sort, but you hardly hear anyone speak up unless they've been doing it.

We're all that we got and that's each other and that's what it will be.

I was surprised to see Mike Jordan speak up on the police brutality after years of silence in the communities that purchase his products in droves.

Every minority that makes it never comes back and tries to help what they came from for fear of losing endorsements and other deals.

I mean don't get me wrong any help or influence that a celeb or any company does that brings awareness is good, but a lot of the times it's to push their own agenda and make it seem like they care about what's going on when they couldn't give a rats ***.

All these celebs push that go green yeah guys for the environment, but drive past us in a million dollar gas guzzling sports car.

Also, the leaders we have speaking now are nothing compared to MLK, M X, those times when we fought it's because we had nothing and had to fight for every little thing.

Going off subject, but I don't think Pepsi was in the wrong here and tried to make a statement but nowadays every little thing is under the microscope.

I still think it's bigger than it is because it's a Kardashian starring in it.

Maybe the same person?

Doubtful that a lefty, SJW would co-sign Kendall Jenner as the 'star' of this ad. Makes no sense whatsoever.

In any case glad that this 'ish was pulled and Pepsi stock took a hit. :smokin

Wasnt a fan of coke, TOO much sugar. Pepsi is just right to me.

Although i will admit, i do love me some coke zero, or coke zero cherry :pimp: they make it just right.

And for the commercial, i took it as a message as lets unite despite all of this "trump" stuff going on. *Kanye shrug*
But after seeing the pic with the lil boy up top giving cops water....

Pepsi contains more sugar.

"Got to read the labels"- Rza

it amazes me how

A. someone would think of this

and

B. several people would cosign it looooooool

What the **** ?!!??!!????

and also

coke = letterman
pepsi = leno

Dam who knew that Pepsi was the key to being let go when the cops were harnessing me and my boys

I get it, guess, but there are better things to direct your anger towards. This isn't progress, this is treading water. What's really the difference between this and FOX profiting off something like shots fired which the same kinda folk seem to enjoy?

Gotta take a break in between all we're barraged by and pick your battles, **** ain't good for your health.

:lol:

Pepsi got the solution? Just take a sip and chill. Maybe they should hand out Pepsi in Syria.

All Soda is garbage, Word to Bloomberg !

Last edited:
What im getting is pepsi is the key. Does the cops keeping coke in the trunk explain why folks keep getting shot down?

They already got their cola fix :smh:

What a world we live in

Everyone sensative and complaining about everything these days.

Wish social media was dead so I didn't have to hear and read how idiots think everything is racist

Your ignorance speaks volumes. I never understand why you, and others like you speak on things of this topic, without being the slightest bit of educated. As far as I'm concerned, based on your post history...you are racist. You fail to see anything wrong with racial topics when they are discussed. Which makes me wonder...why is that ?

In the thread about Hulk Hogan and his racist comments; instead of calling him out and condemning him for his actions, you felt sorry for him that it ruined his career.
In a thread about black face, you revealed you didn't see anything wrong with it. Anybody see the pattern here ?

I'm not saying we should be upset and go on a social media rant (or "fake outrage" as NT calls it) but if you at least can't acknowledge the problem with the commercial ....that says a lot about you as an individual. As a black male I don't find this ad "racist", and I am not upset one bit. But I can at least acknowledge why some find issue.

These issues do not effect you, nor are they any of your concern. If you are not going to be an ally or try to be educated. Do us a favor "sthu", and keep the white hood over your head. Please and thank you.

Last edited:
Dr pepper is the king of dark sodas, though.

Commercial could've been done better, but I'm not really tripping on it.

Your ignorance speaks volumes. I never understand why you, and others like you speak on things of this topic, without being the slightest bit of educated. As far as I'm concerned, based on your post history...you are racist. You fail to see anything wrong with racial topics when they are discussed. Which makes me wonder...why is that ?

In the thread about Hulk Hogan and his racist comments; instead of calling him out and condemning him for his actions, you felt sorry for him that it ruined his career.
In a thread about black face, you revealed you didn't see anything wrong with it. Anybody see the pattern here ?

I'm not saying we should be upset and go on a social media rant (or "fake outrage" as NT calls it) but if you at least can't acknowledge the problem with the commercial ....that says a lot about you as an individual. As a black male I don't find this ad "racist", and I am not upset one bit. But I can at least acknowledge why some find issue.

These issues do not effect you, nor are they any of your concern. If you are not going to be an ally or try to be educated. Do us a favor "sthu", and keep the white hood over your head. Please and thank you.
so because dude doesnt agree or, as you say, 'acknowledge' borderline racial issues, that makes him a KKK member?

Back
Top Bottom