This Jussie Smollett Situation is REALLY Bizarre...

Exactly, however in order to become an actual lawyer or doctor is mandatory to go through a process, one that involves being able to prove to your school and the state that you are not exclusively book smart but you have enough hands on experience to properly perform your duty, every healthcare professional has to prove that, you have your clinical portion of your years of school and your books portion....you can ace a driving written test for example, get behind the wheel and have terrible reflexes, horrible coordination, short attention span and see if you’ll ever get behind a wheel and that’s to become a driver, this is the same logic used for lawyers, doctors, just about anyone practicing with a liscence...now yes, there are dumb book smart doctors that get through, these aren’t necessarily the doctors you want treating you....however they also didn’t get to that level by SIMPLY READING A BOOK....please quit acting so dumb bro....not a good look
Ok steez
Whatever u say
U can win this argument if u want

Not if I read a lot
All u gotta do is read law books
And read ur state/country laws
Know the loopholes
Which u would know from READING
then BAM ur a lawyer

Being an nba legend is easy too
Make all your shots
Don't let the other team score
Win championships
Regular dunks only, no tip ins.

I don't even think y'all disagree with each other. I think we all acknowledge that there is a formal education process that goes with becoming a lawyer.

And there are examples of people who have done what nawghtyhare nawghtyhare is saying.

Just to play devil’s advocate medical malpractice is I believe the 3rd leading killer in the U.S.
Qualified Docotors are killing more people then guns.
As far as the Law side of things, for every Johnny Cochran you see there’s 10 scummy DUI lawyers looking for a quick buck. Even more rotting away at a law firm because their parents pushed them through.
People would probably be a lot less patriotic if they saw the people getting pushed through the military assimilation process just to meet quotas, and that’s to include the service academy’s.

My intent isn’t to undermine the effort some one has put forth to secure a respectable career, but it’s naive to think that the majority of your lawyers/doctors aren’t regular people. The pedal society places them on is the reason people aren’t proactive in understanding personal health and lawful matters. As a result, these professions are handsomely compensated because of people’s willful ignorance. For every “good” lawyer/doctor there is a disproportionate amount doing what they have to just to get by.

All that said, take me to the ER when it’s life,limb, or eyesight.

Not if I read a lot
All u gotta do is read law books
And read ur state/country laws
Know the loopholes
Which u would know from READING
then BAM ur a lawyer
You gotta be able to comprehend what you're reading not just be able to read. You called my lawyer trash because of his slogan "just because you did it doesn't mean you're guilty" your comprehension is trash :rofl:

You gotta be able to comprehend what you're reading not just be able to read. You called my lawyer trash because of his slogan "just because you did it doesn't mean you're guilty" your comprehension is trash :rofl:
51bporxEbgL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

51U-zV6zUZL._SX399_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

i rest my case

So first Trump is allegedly innocent from Russian collusion, Jussie charges are dropped. Will there be a trifecta? R.Kelly be a free man by the end of the week?

Back
Top Bottom