This Jussie Smollett Situation is REALLY Bizarre...

Naughty ignoring the process of law school, Med school and just about any teaching organization and process that leads to these individuals being allowed to practice what they learned from books AND years of actual
Hands on practice.

Naughty ignoring the process of law school, Med school and just about any teaching organization and process that leads to these individuals being allowed to practice what they learned from books AND years of actual
Hands on practice.
That’s not what I’m saying
I know plenty of doctors who are book smart
But can’t do ****
Ur getting a piece of what I was actually saying
And running with it
Go to the other thread
Can’t remember which one
Where this was the topic of discussion

So apparently, the Chicago police union is wanting the fedz to get involved after his charges were dropped and his record was wiped. :lol:

Salty ***...

You are given the option to deny representation and represent yourself in a court of law, I’m sure he read all about his own case in order to win it and get a judge to overturn it and let him walk...that doesn’t make him a lawyer, just a smart individual....now if he went through the process of law school, the years spent interning for a firm and passed the Bar, then he’s an attorney....in which case he didn’t just become an Attorney by READING BOOKS alone....THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS.

Y’all will entertain a known troll for PAGES

He’s clearly looking for attention why feed him?
It’s funny when people say this
Nowhere did I troll
And I ain’t ask no one to pay me any attention
And i def didn’t ask ur input
Just cause someone doesn’t agree with u
Isn’t trolling or hating

You are given the option to deny representation and represent yourself in a court of law, I’m sure he read all about his own case in order to win it and get a judge to overturn it and let him walk...that doesn’t make him a lawyer, just a smart individual....now if he went through the process of law school, the years spent interning for a firm and passed the Bar, then he’s an attorney....in which case he didn’t just become an Attorney by READING BOOKS alone....THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS.
Again do ur googles
Cause u typing **** u don’t know about
There are countless others
Who have done the same thing
But like I’ve said
Sonur googles
Or search for that other thread where what I said was discussed in detail
I’m done talking to u about THIS subject
For now

BED8C1D8-FAAA-4033-9F94-2CB87D0A7542.jpeg

“Dem Crackas tried to give me 100 years” :rofl:

I’m weak :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That’s not what I’m saying
I know plenty of doctors who are book smart
But can’t do ****
Ur getting a piece of what I was actually saying
And running with it
Go to the other thread
Can’t remember which one
Where this was the topic of discussion

Exactly, however in order to become an actual lawyer or doctor is mandatory to go through a process, one that involves being able to prove to your school and the state that you are not exclusively book smart but you have enough hands on experience to properly perform your duty, every healthcare professional has to prove that, you have your clinical portion of your years of school and your books portion....you can ace a driving written test for example, get behind the wheel and have terrible reflexes, horrible coordination, short attention span and see if you’ll ever get behind a wheel and that’s to become a driver, this is the same logic used for lawyers, doctors, just about anyone practicing with a liscence...now yes, there are dumb book smart doctors that get through, these aren’t necessarily the doctors you want treating you....however they also didn’t get to that level by SIMPLY READING A BOOK....please quit acting so dumb bro....not a good look

Back
Top Bottom