This Jussie Smollett Situation is REALLY Bizarre...

State must not have had a provable case. Law enforcement rushed it.

And being an attorney is about more than reading books and knowing “loopholes.” But I have a feeling people know this. And there are no loopholes per se. You just apply the law to the facts presented. They likely didn’t have enough here. LE wanted to make an example of him and rushed or forced it.

I guess it pays to be a minority and rich nowadays. I know for a fact, if it was any of us, they would have thrown the book at us.

This country is going down the toilet fast..

State must not have had a provable case. Law enforcement rushed it.

And being an attorney is about more than reading books and knowing “loopholes.” But I have a feeling people know this. And there are no loopholes per se. You just apply the law to the facts presented. They likely didn’t have enough here. LE wanted to make an example of him and rushed or forced it.
Enlighten us
What else more is it to being a lawyer then??

Memorize all these books and you'll be lawyer. Sounds simple.
upload_2019-3-26_12-19-29.jpeg

Ill be a lawyer in less than a year if i read and watch enough CSI, lincoln lawyer, etc... on netflix/hbo

Last edited:
Chicago PD and corruption. Name a better duo :pimp:
NYPD and:
Police brutality
Corruption
Racism
Harassment

United states govt and:
Oppression
Suppression
Corruption
Confusion as a tactic
White supremacy
False inclusion
Scapegoating
The wealthy

Point noted and accurate tho. Chicago pd <<<<<<<

Memorize all these books and you'll be laweyer. Sounds simple.
upload_2019-3-26_12-19-29.jpeg
They don’t even gotta memorize the whole thing
Just the important ones that will be on the BAR
then when a case comes up
That they aren’t familiar with
They can just go find a book with the info
Hell I told y’all my opinions on a doctor already

Although this is a massive oversimplification, I get it.
What's said is also a great example of "Easier said than done"

Fam are you ok? What are these nonsenses you constantly spewing making yourself look as ignorant as you possibly could? You can become a surgeon or lawyer by simply memorizing a book? Do you know how **** stupid a lot of Book smart residents are when they first are thrown on the floor of a hospital? I rather a surgeon that doesn’t panic and can think of a life and death solution on a dime, you don’t learn that from a book, same for a lawyer.

A 13-year-old boy is thrown out of the school he loves when his family can no longer afford the fees. He sneaks into the library and learns how to build a windmill to save his village from a famine.

Inspired by a science book, 13-year-old William Kamkwamba builds a wind turbine to save his Malawian village from famine. Based on a true story.

ppl can do amazing things just from a book

Fam are you ok? What are these nonsenses you constantly spewing making yourself look as ignorant as you possibly could? You can become a surgeon or lawyer by simply memorizing a book? Do you know how **** stupid a lot of Book smart residents are when they first are thrown on the floor of a hospital? I rather a surgeon that doesn’t panic and can think of a life and death solution on a dime, you don’t learn that from a book, same for a lawyer.
He’s just saying **** for attention. I should of just ignored what he said.

Dude is damn near 40 posting stuff that an edgy 16 year old would say.

Although this is a massive oversimplification, I get it.
What's said is also a great example of "Easier said than done"

Oversimplification? nawghtyhare nawghtyhare logic makes it seems like you can become lawyer as if your studying for the reading part of the driving exam.

“Just read this phamplet and you’ll be lawyer in a few weeks as fast as you can pass a driving exam”

“Easy peasy”

Ok

Oversimplification? nawghtyhare nawghtyhare logic makes it seems like you can become lawyer as if your studying for the reading part of the driving exam.

“Just read this phamplet and you’ll be lawyer in a few weeks as fast as you can pass a driving exam”

“Easy peasy”
Tell me what else besides reading a book
On laws and court cases
U need to do to become a lawyer

Imagine memorizing a book and thinking that’s all you need to present an opening statement as a defense attorney of someone who clearly murdered a bunch of kids and you gotta defend that ******

A book will teach you the type of stomach you’d need to handle that.

Naughty you used to be funny, we need to make Naughty great again...

Tell me what else besides reading a book
On laws and court cases
U need to do to become a lawyer

You need years of practice in an actual court of law, be able to present cases, if you a defense lawyer you must put aside your own sentiments and unbiasly defend your client...etc etc etc....YOU DONOT LEARN THESE THINGS FROM A BOOK!

Imagine memorizing a book and thinking that’s all you need to present an opening statement as a defense attorney of someone who clearly murdered a bunch of kids and you gotta defend that ******

A book will teach you the type of stomach you’d need to handle that.

Naughty you used to be funny, we need to make Naughty great again...
Plenty of convicted prisoners have done the same thing and got off
But if u wanna disagree with me
Cool

Back
Top Bottom