This is to those of us who have to grind for our Jordan's

I feel ya homie. especially with the way the economy is now. I think everyone can relate to someway.

Originally Posted by Air Jordan XII

I am AirJordanXII, and I approve this message!
Hilarious! But I kinda feel you dawg. I have a good job but I still have to save for my passion, u know. But I buy so much I see why I have tosave. Regardless, with the bills and random life requirements, I have to save and/or use the layaway option to get what I want. No shame in my game. One dayit'll all be pocket change -- to grab a couple of pairs all at once, and walk out of the kicks store without a second thought or regret. Once againNIKETALK feels like home...

THIS post is the REAL DEAL. My first J's were till my 2nd Job. And I agree with the people who posted MY GRAILS ARE THE ONES I BUY. And with all therespect to the collectors, every shoe I get hits the pavement or the courts. PERIOD. Mad props to all of us who work hard for our J's and run"circuits" to find the J's we want.

i definitely feel you, but here's a BIG shout out to those to all who choose NOT to work harder, because they work smarter.

Back
Top Bottom