This is how Finish Line does business?

Worst thing about finishline is how damn long it takes them to respond to calls emails etc
And the call me maybe song

Finishline doesn't have a warehouse. They ship from individual stores. Some jackass of an employee at the store you got it from thought it would be funny to do that.

Naw, they have a warehouse in Indy.

Update please with the customer service said

View media item 277467

What a jack ***. Completely unprofessional.

Did anyone see the restock thread

Dude got his Concords lololololol
View media item 277629

:x :x

OP, I hope they package your other shoe right. Not just throw it in a bag, slap a label on it and say here you go, sorry for the mishap!

shipping their merchandise in those boxes labeled FINISHLINE is like having a big bullseye..

its just asking for those shady UPS dudes to jack your ish..

:rofl:

How are you going to prove to Finish Line you're not doing this just to get another pair for free though? That's the first question that would come into my mind if I was on the other end of the phone.

well for starters, he could ask for them to ship him the other goddamn shoe lmao

That is not cool at all.
These dudes can't check to see if there are two shoes?
I am pretty sure you can feel the difference from one shoe in the box compared to two

They boutta send you another right
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Thanks NT. Just woke up my wife from all the laughter this thread provided. :lol:

The Concord dude though?!?!?! I'd hulk smash any and everything breakable in sight. Some FNL employee is diddy boppin' to the food court on his break, lookin real clean at dude's expense. That **** is infuriating and I didn't even get got!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom