This is how Finish Line does business?

Honestly, you deserved this for buying those ugly *** Reeboks.  
laugh.gif
You don't mess wit' those Shawn Kemps, kid?
Nope!  Definitely rocked with Kemp, but not Reeboks.  Wouldn't touch them when they originally dropped and I certainly won't now.  

Reebok has a lot of you young dudes fooled with some of these recent retros, including the upcoming Shaqs.  Nobody--and I mean NOBODY--was wearing them in the streets (at least where I lived).  The only people you saw wearing these were children and the dudes playing hoops on the far end of the gym with the international students.  

I chalk up the popularity now due to this "anything retro is hot" phase that fashion is currently in.  Kudos to Reebok for striking while the iron is hot though--great business move.    

Honestly, you deserved this for buying those ugly *** Reeboks.  :lol:

Nope!  Definitely rocked with Kemp, but not Reeboks.  Wouldn't touch them when they originally dropped and I certainly won't now.  

Reebok has a lot of you young dudes fooled with some of these recent retros, including the upcoming Shaqs.  Nobody--and I mean NOBODY--was wearing them in the streets (at least where I lived).  The only people you saw wearing these were children and the dudes playing hoops on the far end of the gym with the international students.  

I chalk up the popularity now due to this "anything retro is hot" phase that fashion is currently in.  Kudos to Reebok for striking while the iron is hot though--great business move.    

:rofl:

Trife how old are you and where are you from because i'm literally sitting here reading your statement like :wow: :smh:

Trife how old are you and where are you from because i'm literally sitting here reading your statement like :wow: :smh:

He's defenitely reaching. I know for a fact that people we're wearing the kamikazes and the fila grant hills back in late 95-96 in NYC and LA at least.

Of course between Jordan and their marketing Nike was running things back then, but reebok and fila we're putting out decent stuff back then and had popular players under contract at times.

Now the Shaq's however, I remember seeing those at sears on sale for $40 during the summer of 96 lol

35 this year....old man by NT standards. :lol:

Cats got clowned for wearing these. You might have had a few dudes wearing them, but for the most part if you weren't in Nikes/Jordans, slick comments were coming your way.

Got you Trife.

Back then if it was dope... we wore it regardless of whether it was Nike or APEX (wearing a Payless joint was nothing short of a death sentence though :lol:).

Glad to see that you got the other shoe, lol. It was probably a display shoe that an employee was too lazy to grab the mate to.

I hate hearing stories like this.

Honestly, you deserved this for buying those ugly *** Reeboks.  :lol:

:rofl:
Comedy :lol:

I hope finish line stops putting their logo on the boxes when they ship! I just received some Jordan boots my box was torn open but they must've not wanted the boots. It's like a bullseye for those shady workers that steal shoes during transient! :smh:

35 this year....old man by NT standards. :lol:

Cats got clowned for wearing these. You might have had a few dudes wearing them, but for the most part if you weren't in Nikes/Jordans, slick comments were coming your way.

I wore the Fila Grant Hills, one and two. Noone made a slick comment my way.

FNL has always been :smh:

The past two winner's circles $20 GC i've received, i used on orders and they ended up getting cancelled.

I hit them up to reissue me new ones, but I never received them. Really shady company.

i got dmp 7 magic/raptors through finish line online a couple of years ago ......service was great lol

reading the progress of this thread.. glad someone ripped on the shoes.. reebok basketball is in the tank and these are kinda a last ***** attempt at being relevant in the b-ball world.. shoes were not hot then and are not hot now by any means.. at least not revelant by eastcoast standards..

Back
Top Bottom