This is how Finish Line does business?

FNL sucks they owe me like $200 in $20 reward cards but they never respond to emails and wait times on the phone are like an hour

Employees check to see if both shoes are in the box when they are bringing them to a customer. Why would it change for a delivery?

maybe dude was in a rush and had to get the shoe delivered before UPS guy came to store and when he pulled it off the shelf in the stock room, he didn't check if there were 2 shoes in the box (the display) or didn't even notice how light the box was.

crap like that happens all the time, but it doesn't make it anymore acceptable.

you don't exactly get people who focus on attention to detail at the retail level . . .

Yup. I used to work there and sometimes we'd get slammed with like 50 orders and only 2 people working. So one person has to watch the sales floor while the other is in the back grabbing the orders, printing the shipping labels, scanning the UPC on the item, and boxing the shoes. It's easy to get sloppy and just box the shoes without checking if they're the correct size and and making sure both sides are included.

Glad I quit working there. :pimp:

Update please with the customer service said

View media item 277467

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

how they going to ship with one shoe :smh: :smh: :smh:
I guess they don't check in the box before the ship

Lmfao my mans OP was probably lifting the box, looking thru the bag like "Hell Nah G This ain't it"

Finishline customer service rep called you "bro"? What kind of operation they runnin' over there?
Not a very good one, this all falls back on the LACK of management and leadership

FNL IS A JOKE, DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM (I know this is difficult for many in here because they have the products we all want)

but the only power we have as consumers is to take our hard earned dollars elsewhere

^some FNL employee went through the box and switched the shoes so he could get some Concords. I know it :lol:

But 1 shoe?
michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Back
Top Bottom