This Frank Ocean still goes hard.....*Official Thread*

Blasted is
pimp.gif
So smooth...

Had a swim meet the other day but was running late
Got there and coach was like you better kick off your shoes and swim good, and take off that suit and swim good.
I was like should i swim like i was swimming from something that's bigger......then me?
He said whats the difference

Got there and coach was like you better kick off your shoes and swim good, and take off that suit and swim good.
I was like should i swim like i was swimming from something that's bigger......then me?

Seems like he is trying to get into the Ne-yo lane with the static joint... I like his tape because it isnt like anything else out there. I hope he can keep that aspect going...

Seems like he is trying to get into the Ne-yo lane with the static joint... I like his tape because it isnt like anything else out there. I hope he can keep that aspect going...

Originally Posted by Jking0821

frank-ocean-lead.jpg

Originally Posted by Jking0821

frank-ocean-lead.jpg

Songs For Women seems to be getting some radio play here in NYC. I've heard it twice now, once on 97 morning show.

Songs For Women seems to be getting some radio play here in NYC. I've heard it twice now, once on 97 morning show.

Back
Top Bottom