This Frank Ocean still goes hard.....*Official Thread*

Don't know if you guys read what he saida bout those Lonny tracks...

"alrite. alrite. let’s get this out in the open. the only songs that i, myself, frank ocean, have ever released are…’pyrite’, ‘acura integurl’ & of course the songs included on ‘nostalgia, ultra’. all other songs are on the internet as a result of record industry email hacks/leaks that happened some years back. several of these songs i had no hand in writing. i only laid reference vox on em because i was being paid. the rest are incomplete ideas, reference songs that were sent out for placement on other artists. records that were never intended to represent me. notwithstanding, i am a chill bro. as well as a sage/zen master in training. so im not angry or anything. i just had to let it at least be known. enjoy."

Don't know if you guys read what he saida bout those Lonny tracks...

"alrite. alrite. let’s get this out in the open. the only songs that i, myself, frank ocean, have ever released are…’pyrite’, ‘acura integurl’ & of course the songs included on ‘nostalgia, ultra’. all other songs are on the internet as a result of record industry email hacks/leaks that happened some years back. several of these songs i had no hand in writing. i only laid reference vox on em because i was being paid. the rest are incomplete ideas, reference songs that were sent out for placement on other artists. records that were never intended to represent me. notwithstanding, i am a chill bro. as well as a sage/zen master in training. so im not angry or anything. i just had to let it at least be known. enjoy."

"Follow" on that 42 track joint is
pimp.gif

was banging this with the windows down driving on the L.I.E today coming home from work, great music.

was banging this with the windows down driving on the L.I.E today coming home from work, great music.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

you, my friend, are an idiot
for driving on the L.I.E.
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

this album has been on heavy rotation lately. 

songs for women
pimp.gif

novacane
pimp.gif

swim good
pimp.gif

strawberry swing
pimp.gif

nature feels
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

you, my friend, are an idiot
for driving on the L.I.E.
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

this album has been on heavy rotation lately. 

songs for women
pimp.gif

novacane
pimp.gif

swim good
pimp.gif

strawberry swing
pimp.gif

nature feels
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom