This Frank Ocean still goes hard.....*Official Thread*

tumblr_lk6mn89Z0d1qbydvuo1_500.png

nerd.gif
Worried and excited at the same time.

Wow, I'd buy this mixtape if it released as a fully fledged album.

And I usually worry about these indie cats getting major buzz, then working with major artists, but Nas is most definitely different.
pimp.gif

Wow, I'd buy this mixtape if it released as a fully fledged album.

And I usually worry about these indie cats getting major buzz, then working with major artists, but Nas is most definitely different.
pimp.gif

whoever said he should've stayed away from the hotel california sample was right. even though american wedding is a great song, he shouldve picked another beat
laugh.gif

he pissed all my white friends off
laugh.gif
when the song came on, they was all amped ready to start the first verse and as soon they heard frank they was like
indifferent.gif

whoever said he should've stayed away from the hotel california sample was right. even though american wedding is a great song, he shouldve picked another beat
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
when the song came on, they was all amped ready to start the first verse and as soon they heard frank they was like
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

EFT.
laugh.gif
my dude looked at me like, 'Who the %*** does he think he is?...Forget Oddfuture.' 
grin.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

EFT.
laugh.gif
my dude looked at me like, 'Who the %*** does he think he is?...Forget Oddfuture.' 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

EFT.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

My boy shad the same reaction when he heard "Nature Feels" ..He started off like
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 and quickly jumped too
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

"OMG !+% IS THIS @%*%*@#* MIKE WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS?"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

EFT.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

My boy shad the same reaction when he heard "Nature Feels" ..He started off like
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 and quickly jumped too
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I didn't d/l the album for so long b/c I dont mess with them Off Future dudes, my mistake
30t6p3b.gif
. Frank has been on repeat for the last 2 days.

I didn't d/l the album for so long b/c I dont mess with them Off Future dudes, my mistake
30t6p3b.gif
. Frank has been on repeat for the last 2 days.

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

EFT.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 and quickly jumped too
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

at first i didn't understand why they would be mad at the hotel california sample because i like that og song BUT i feel them because he didn't do Electric Feel justice in his remake... american wedding was a WAAAYYYYYY better beat jacking imo

Back
Top Bottom