This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
getting pogba isn't desperation.

its how much you got him for and how much you are paying him is desperation.  
his agent milked your club something serious. 
didn't think it needed explanation

every top club laughed at pogbas demands 

your midfield would have been way better off buying two or 3 players.
Smartest thing I've seen you say b

Kante alone would have done wonders

But he doesn't have crazy designs in his hair or dab

Last edited:
Pogba = Mike Conley

Good but still overrated
the disrespect 
laugh.gif

Men's Wearhouse United fans get on Arsenal for celebrating minor trophies, yet they defend themselves by citing their 2016 Community Shield trophy :rofl:

They get on us, calling us a club of the past yet they justify their shortcomings by telling us that they'll improve because they've won a ton in the past. :rofl:

They get on Chelsea, saying they're funded by a foreign oligarch, yet they boast about their unlimited transfer funds and their owner is a foreign oligarch. :rofl:

Gotta love Men's Wearhouse United. No accountability, no self awareness, no humility.

Their fan base survives off delusions of grandeur, nostalgia, and arrogance.

Their success clearly depended on SAF, it will take a while until they match that level of success again. Until then, enjoy 6th place red devils. Sir Alex, Ryan Giggs, and Cristiano aren't walking through those doors. Good news: Wayne Rooney is though!

Damn Celtic really gonna win the league at Christmas. 19 points clear, Jesus! Not surprised though, the SPL has  been a two team league for awhile.

Last edited:
Can any serie A head tell me what's the deal with Keita from Napoli?

I only know him off rep really,Di Marzio says that apparently Mendes is in talks with their sporting director over a OT move

Guess it's no coincidence this is coming out after Mou revealed that Memphis asked him to leave a few months ago yesterday

Last edited:
So they aren't streaming or broadcasting the Chelsea game.... :smh:

Last edited:
You mean Balde Keita? From Lazio?

He looks to be enjoying life and football in Lazio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom