This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Bournemouth loss... would've been only three points behind if we kept our cool.

Last edited:
It won't be easy, necessarily, but Arsenal will fail their way into 3rd or 4th. This is a known constant of the PL, like Spuds always finishing behind Arsenal, or Sunderland harnessing the power of Satan to survive relegation year after year.

Liverpool 
pimp.gif

Everton should just start calling us daddy

Last edited:
I don't think Arsenal will pony up the dollars for Draxler nor do I think we really need him

Last edited:
Last edited:
I don't think Arsenal will pony up the dollars for Draxler nor do I think we really need him
why don't yall need him?

yall are in 4th place and hes better than all of your current wingers.

yall don't seem to be linked to any other players. so why wouldn't you want him?

yall's current roster isn't going to win you any trophies. 

iwobi, walcott, ox who else do you have to play on the wing?

cause none of those players would even start for any of the top teams in the bpl. 

at least united are trying to be great. i'm not sure what arsenal have been doing

Draxler has been ****e since his move tbh and havent seen much from him since he was so heavildy touted 3 years ago, infact he hasnt progressed much if any.

i feel we def need a true winger on the left. iwobi and the ox have not convinced and taken the opportunity to make the left flank their own. Lucas deserves more playing time where he has proven at deportivo he can be effective on the wing but he's still just a short term solution. Draxler would help and could play in any of the front 3 positions but wenger loves to keep his faith with some youth and other players he puts sometimes too much faith in. i want it to happen, but i dont think it will happen not because of money but because im sure he feels he already has internal solutions. LOL at the "arsenal not trying to win" narrative, its tired and untrue, if that was the case then we would of not bothered purchasing players like mustafi and xhaka in positions that needed to be filled and instead gone with what we already had. We already had elneny to fill in for b2b but he brought in another midfielder giving everyone even more competition to fight for a spot. The signings have proven to make the team better with those two. Whether its their mentality right now or something physically, plain in simple arsenal have played terrible the last two matches, but its the first time we lost 2 in a row in the league and only the 3rd loss of the season, 3 points behind second, scoring at the same rate as the top teams but yet we arent trying :lol: yea, right

Last edited:
Follow up on this from yesterday...

Luis Felipe Vieira (Benfica president) & Jorge Mendes are heading to England for talks over selling Victor Lindelof to Manchester United. [O Jogo] #MUFC

:nerd:

Today

‏@CheGiaevara:
A Bola report that Victor Nilsson Lindelöf will join Manchester United in January in a deal that could reach €60m

The initial price is said to be around €45m, but bonuses etc could take it higher. Benfica prez Luís Felipe Vieira was in England on Monday.

A Bola also say that United entered into negotiations over right back Nélson Semedo, and wanted him as well in January

They report, however, that Vieira did not want to lose two key defenders in January and the deal was therefore scrapped for this window.

A Bola speculate that United and Benfica may have agreed on a deal for both Lindelöf and Semedo, with the latter coming in the summer

Sky also jumped on board

@SkySportsNewsHQ: BREAKING NEWS: Sky sources: @ManUtd have held initial talks with @SLBenfica about a £38m transfer for defender Victor Lindelof. #SSNHQ

I hope this is what to expect from Mou, wrapping deals up early or before the window starts instead of ******* around and having to panic buy at the end of the window :lol:

Last edited:
I just read the last 4 days worth of pages.

Good stuff in here, had a little bit of everything. Chelsea go from blue bus to blue lambo when needed. Not having any outside competitions got the squad well rested as hell. Can trot out the best 11 every single time.

Arsenal Fan TV providing great entertainment as usual. Those people are passionate as hell, they are HURTING. IDK how they haven't collapsed themselves from the disappointment. I thought Ty and Claude were finally going to scrap :lol:

why don't yall need him?
yall are in 4th place and hes better than all of your current wingers.
yall don't seem to be linked to any other players. so why wouldn't you want him?
yall's current roster isn't going to win you any trophies. 

iwobi, walcott, ox who else do you have to play on the wing?
cause none of those players would even start for any of the top teams in the bpl. 

at least united are trying to be great. i'm not sure what arsenal have been doing
We have bigger problems at LB, CDM, CB

Monreal was great last year but he's getting old, Gibbs is barely serviceable

Ricardo Rodriguez could be used here plus he's good going forward

while Iwobi an Ox are not amazing they're serviceable. We got Welbeck almost at full health. Alexis drops to LW when Giroud or Lucas comes in. We also have Ramsey who can play LM. We have Campbell out on loan.

Walcott has been great this year, Lucas and Ox can back him plus Hector had pace going forward

Elneny is shaky and undisciplined at cdm, as is xhaka. Santi is out for a while. Coq is reckless at times and always getting hurt

Mustafi is injured and gabriel is not great at cb and gabriel is just so so

Kos needs more help when Mustafi is out

So like I said, we don't really need Draxler, and he hasn't been that great this year. He's not worth what we would have to pay for him.

Our problems are on Defense. We score at par with the best of them

Last edited:
if lindorf is worth a 30m pound bid then how much is varane worth?

He's been a hyped up prospect for a minute now, Barca were interested in him not long ago iirc. Varane would prob be worth 60m pounds in todays market :lol:

After Bailly, I trust Mou when it comes to picking up young defenders :lol:

I wonder how much influence Zlatan might've had in dudes decision to leave

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom