This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton are slick controlling this game.

EDIT: that was a pretty much a goal saving challenge by Klavan

Last edited:
James voiced his displeasure at not featuring at all in the final, and said he has 7 days to decide if he's going to leave. I don't really blame him even though he's been getting more playing time recently. Dude will never see the pitch in a big match.

Casemiro, Lucas, Kovacic, Isco, and maybe Asensio are all ahead of him and he'll be pushed further down once Bale returns.

I feel bad for him. I can tell dude really wants to be in Madrid and win titles here, but he also can't waste his prime, as a magical footballer, on the bench. I wouldn't have any hard feelings if he left, even though retaining him can prove useful with the impending transfer ban.

yeah he is getting no love at madrid and he won't anytime soon. 

too much talent on that team.

The true Monday Night Football right now. High energy for sure.

Wasn't there talk of Clyne going to Barca? Since almost no English talent ever leaves the Queens Island I'd like to see that happen

Yuku'd.
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Cristiano could make atleast $100 mill playing in China if he ever decides to go there. Wonder if his pride would ever allow him though. ****, I'm sure if Tevez got $37+ mill a year to play there, Cristiano/Messi could fetch close to $100 mill a year. I'd do two seasons of that at age like 38 and flourish

I wish there was an Everton fan TV I would love to see what would be said 
roll.gif

damn someone ran on the field too 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Another week goes by and the Prem table still looking the same except for Arsenal.

Just like last week. :rofl:

FIFA goals like that justify the BS that happens in the game as realistic 
laugh.gif

Sturridge can still be a game changer I still believe in his ability.

Last edited:
You guys talk about players hair sometimes but I've never seen this dude mane brought up :lol:

Klopp got lallana ballin. Only knew idrissa gana gueye from Fifa but I've now seen evertons last 2 games and he's pretty good

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom