This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.

messi in 2016 

51 games. 51 goals. 26 assists. 

goat. 
pimp.gif

late pass but just caught the highlights from the derby.. Messi was dancing 

Luis Felipe Vieira (Benfica president) & Jorge Mendes are heading to England for talks over selling Victor Lindelof to Manchester United. [O Jogo] #MUFC

:nerd:

Last edited:
@archiert1 David Wagner set to leave Huddersfield Town to become new coach of Wolfsburg. Set to be finalised this week. [BILD]

That's the American right? I don't know if he should take that on. Bradley is already being negatively received at Swansea, and at this point Die Wolfe isn't a job a promising foreign manager should undertake. We'll see tho, hopefully he does well and American coaches become more present in Europe.

Yea he's American. He worked under Klopp and coached BVB II but I think he should stay at Huddlesfield for now

That's the American right? I don't know if he should take that on. Bradley is already being negatively received at Swansea, and at this point Die Wolfe isn't a job a promising foreign manager should undertake. We'll see tho, hopefully he does well and American coaches become more present in Europe.
Bradley inherited a dumpster fire though.

Yea Bradley doesn't deserve any of the blame for Swansea's season so far,they were already trash before he took over. They need to give him the time and resources over the summer to turn things around before thinking of sacking him.

Speaking of him though,thought this was pretty funny :lol: :lol:

@JoshRobinson23:
I watched 4+ hours of Bob Bradley pressers to see how often he uses British vs US lingo. You might be surprised.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/an-american-soccer-coach-in-england-learns-to-speak-british-1482163229

View media item 2267881

Last edited:
To be fair, did Grioud play in the last 2 games?

I don't think you can slander Giroud when he isn't the one at fault.

Just like the mad mob pointed out, when Alexis is up front, they cross the ball in even though he's like 5'7, but when Giroud is in the box, nobody is whipping the ball in to him.

Team is backwards

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Arsenal losing
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Giroud = world class?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ozil doesn't disappear in big games?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Arsenal fans always ripping on Man U yet they the ones with Stockholm Syndrome
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

arsenal fans quiet AF right now...this is hilarious to me.

i wonder if yall are gonna give ozil the money he wants...very interesting.

because he doesn't deserve it but yet yall can't lose him cause he's one of yalls best players. 

Last edited:
what is there to be so mad about? we are still only 2 points behind city who sit in second. I highly doubt chelsea goes unbeaten for the rest of the season, they will drop points. we have to get much better with our defense but we are scoring at the same rate as chelsea, pool, city with 21 games still left in the season

Last edited:
Lets not get carried away now. Arsenal will easily secure the 4th spot, United will be, at best, 5th by the end of the season.
i dont think it will be easy at all for anyone tbh
It won't be easy, necessarily, but Arsenal will fail their way into 3rd or 4th. This is a known constant of the PL, like Spuds always finishing behind Arsenal, or Sunderland harnessing the power of Satan to survive relegation year after year.

Everton starting out this game the way they should have started the Arsenal game. Looks like they have some confidence in themselves now

View media item 2268242
been busy and just caught the match this morning :D

Props to Kashima. One player, Shibasaki, scored 2 goals and one was a golazo to put them ahead in the second half. Won't be surprised to see him in Europe.

Zizou and RM still undefeated for the season :smokin

Ronnie with another hat trick.

Don't know where the ride with Zizou will go and how it'll end, but right now I feel lucky to have this football genius and true leader at the helm.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom