This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be more upset at that non handball call that would've been a penalty. Ref channeled his Stevie Wonder with that one.

AS Monaco is the real deal. I see them upsetting City.
I don't see that as an upset, City aren't that good

I'd be more upset at that non handball call that would've been a penalty. Ref channeled his Stevie Wonder with that one.

AS Monaco is the real deal. I see them upsetting City.
I don't see that as an upset, City aren't that good

Imagine all the madness and chaos if that happened though :rofl: :x

I agree that Monaco's legit but It'd still be a bit of an upset imo

Last edited:
Didn't have a chance to watch the game, but appreciate all 3 of the points. Big money players making big time plays :pimp:

**** YOU CP and Allen Pardew...shoulda been washed these cats earlier

Zlatan and Pogba da GAWDS coming thru :pimp: :pimp:

Somebody come get they mans Prime...he ain't with us 'round here :lol:

This also happened earlier btw...

View media item 2262233

Citeh's gonna need to pepper that angus come CL tie time :lol: :x

@RafaelH117:
Monaco results playing at home this season, best attack in Europe:

7-0
4-0
5-0
4-0
3-0
6-0
6-2
7-0
2-1
3-0
4-1

They also beat Spurs twice in the CL group stage

******* Monaco has swapped bodies with PSG

Everything got ****** up over the summer, man :smh:

Really happy about today's result, but it was wasted on the ******* Coupe de la ligue :smh:

Last edited:
**** YOU CP and Allen Pardew...shoulda been washed these cats earlier

Zlatan and Pogba da GAWDS coming thru :pimp: :pimp:

Somebody come get they mans Prime...he ain't with us 'round here :lol:

Calm your teets man. The table didn't shift at all :lol:

That was a good result for united though. Just do it every week from here on out :lol:

Last edited:
I had no way of watching the game but I'm glad Chelsea ran away with this one.

Even with the 3 points,I'm still annoyed AF by that ref
mean.gif

Messed up 2 goals on our end and both teams should've been down to 10 men,PL refs are reaching that NBA level

On a brighter note,that top 4 gap is getting smaller and Citeh play Arsenal soon...
nerd.gif
That Arsenal v Citeh game can mean great things for us

Don't let all these other results distract you from the fact that Liverpool laid pipe on M'Boro today.

Bruh, Mbappe is only 17 pulling hat tricks on fools :smh:

I hope the young boy continues to flourish, but I need Augustin and the young Paris boys to step up

Monaco got 56 goals famb... FIFTY SIX GOALS B

Last edited:
meh...their goal differential is +2 in the champs league and they have one of the weakest groups. 

leverkusen had a better differential than them

although 56 is impressive...league one is trash

Out of curiosity, what team you cheer for?

My grandfather was a Liverpool fan and my mother is a Liverpool fan and the first football game I've witnessed was Liverpool vs AC Milan in 2005.

My Uncle is a lifelong Juventus and Azzuri fan.

I pick up from them.

He's a Juve fan, but cheers for 'Pool in the Prem :pimp:

Pulling for Liverpool always but I wouldn't be upset if Chelsea got it because Conte or Arsenal because I just feel bad for Wenger and their fans. The suffering those boys go through on ArsenalFanTV. :rofl:

Should've had it in Suarez's last season. :frown:

Last edited:
meh...their goal differential is +2 in the champs league and they have one of the weakest groups. 
leverkusen had a better differential than them

although 56 is impressive...league one is trash

Lies b. Nice and Monaco have proven that not only has the league increased in competition, but also the quality of ball being played is higher than the last couple seasons

They have 56 goals but aren't even in first place. They've only allowed 16 goals, that's 1 more than Barcelona and matching #2 Roma in Italy.

The quality of football is in France, many people just write the league off because PSG won the quadruple while dominating for almost half a decade. Even though Juve does the same thing

They're not knocking Barcelona out of the CL but France has just as much comp at the top of their table as any other league outside the Prem atm. Plus, when falcao isn't playing, their backup is a 17 yr old. 56 goals is damn impressive. This isn't the Swedish or Dutch league we're talking about. France is still a top league despite it not being la liga or the Prem :lol:

I just need them to slow down. If they jump Nice, they have a 20+ goal difference to keep them at the top. And they don't look like they're going to start losing any time soon

Last edited:
if nice and monaco were in the bpl would they crack the top 4?  

i wouldn't think so. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom