This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Varane like a fresh fish" WHAT :rofl: :rofl:

Looks like a missed a hell of a game earlier, worth a re-watch? In for the clasico doe, just praying for some crazy link up play, golazos, and catty confrontations

It was a really good game. If you want to go back and watch. I would suggest only watching the 2nd half though. Thats when the game picks up.

Arsenal have an important 3 points to win today if they can. City were handed a huge blow today and will be missing big pieces next week. Liverpool are going without Coutinho and Mane.

This is the perfect time for them to jump up to 2nd. Win the next 2 games and get right back in the convo

Never knew Ray Hudson was once the DC United gaffer. Mans must've had convulsions on the touchline, if he coached the way he announces.

I'm in a car for the next two hours and won't get to see a minute of el clasico :smh: will be following the thread to crack a smile when Ron da [emoji]128016[/emoji] scores the winner tho

zcnhdjksjlxfdzjlfdsjlasjladsjldsrehf

Hudson said mans "braver than a bullfighter with no knickers on"

I'm cryinggggg

hudson trying to call the feds on people about those streams 
mean.gif
 first rule of fight club is dont talk about fight club hudson 
laugh.gif

"Varane like a fresh fish" WHAT :rofl: :rofl:
It was a really good game. If you want to go back and watch. I would suggest only watching the 2nd half though. Thats when the game picks up.

Arsenal have an important 3 points to win today if they can. City were handed a huge blow today and will be missing big pieces next week. Liverpool are going without Coutinho and Mane.

This is the perfect time for them to jump up to 2nd. Win the next 2 games and get right back in the convo
good looks, ill start at the second. and agreed, we have to take the 3 points no matter what to keep only a game behind chelski. shouldnt be a bad time for some whiskey right about now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom