This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got home and saw that counter by Chelsea-Hazard... and now the ugly scenes... yikes.

How much points do you lose when you get a red card on fantasy? That's what I'm upset about. **** aguero.

Aguero pissed me off..if he had done better with his chances you dumb*** wouldnt be in this situation in the first place

And Arsenal gotta go to Stamford Bridge and play these monsters in form like this? We'll be lucky to get a point with our current form.
sick.gif

Oh and let me not let KDB off this hook too he had two goals he should have finished in the second half to kill this game. He was great in the first half with his deliveries but his finishing was piss poor today just like Aguero's

Ugly foul from Kun.

Pep hates such a behavior.

Fernandinho also dumb as **** 

City could have won this match, but they don't use their chances (shoutout to KDB).

And their defense is awful.

Chelsea not only stole City's soul at home, but they managed to get Otmeal his 5th yellow, suspended next week, Aguero a red and gone next week, Fabinho (Fernandinho?) sent off and gone next week also.

Chelsea in reality took 6 points from City today

Yea that Citeh backline is suspect as hell,funny given how expensive it is

Also speaking on price tag,wth did Leroy Sane do in Germany to be more expensive than Martial? Besides a nice run or 2 I've yet to see dude meaningfully impact a game

Last edited:
Back to back comeback wines for Chelsea they set themselves apart today and had a great game plan and stuck with it.

The players are at fault for this..Aguero and KDB need to step up their finishing this team is attack heavy goals are gonna be given up which means you have to take advantage of every chance and City have struggled with that for the last month.

Just looking at the replays of Aguero and KDB's missed chances in the second half are making me sick and Aguero'd dumb*** challenge 
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

The defense needs to get it together... we can't play with a back 4 cause we are so weak at fullback and playing with a back 3 leaves us so vulnerable to the counter....

Last edited:
That possession stat :wow: :x

City 61% Chelsea 39%

Chelsea 3- 1 City

Conte a gotdamn fool for today. He made a statement with this performance :smh:

What's crazy is that the January transfer Window is still coming and Conte hasn't even brought in "his" own guys yet. Doesn't even need them the way they're playing right now.

What's crazy is that the January transfer Window is still coming and Conte hasn't even brought in "his" own guys yet. Doesn't even need them the way they're playing right now.

Breh I don't even wanna see this Chelsea team right now let alone with a new CB :lol: :x

I'd say Kante is "his" guy though and one of the lowkey signings of the season

Last edited:
Having no UCL has been a blessing in disguise to Conte in his first season where all he has to worry about is the league. The players are much fresher and focused because of it (not making excuses).

I still can't believe we scored every single goal today. When Zouma is finally fit we should be good. And I know someone has to be coming in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom