This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
So amped for the clasico, family back home who're Madrid fans are already talking trash, can't wait to see MSN run wild so those Madristas can eat their words. Oh, and
Messi > CR :D

I think Stones will come good he had some good moments in this game and throughout the season bit of a rough patch recently but the whole team has been rough lately as well. Masking the defensive problems because of the lack of good fullback play could only last for so long.
Kun is lowkey on his way to Costa level goon/dirty status man
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Aguero dumb as **** for that hes such a hot head 
mean.gif

These teams are showing a little too much respect/love to each other for my tastes :lol:

Last edited:
Theres so much love in the Barca/Madrid tunnel

But so much hate on message boards across the internet

Theres so much love in the Barca/Madrid tunnel

But so much hate on message boards across the internet

The games used to be the Spanish Civil War 2.0 a few years back :lol:

My first Classico :pimp:

Wish I could have seen the past matchups

Well damn :wow:,you didn't catch any last year? Biggest match in club footy by far

The games weren't always close during that time but damn were they heated/intense like nothing else. Dudes used to be legit fighting for the pride of the shirt,coaches and players alike :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah I think I missed it last year. I don't remember watching too many La Liga games last season outside a few Madrid games but that one wasn't one of the ones I caught if my memory serves me correctly.

Those first few possessions of this game though :wow:

View media item 2249346

Looks like a missed a hell of a game earlier, worth a re-watch? In for the clasico doe, just praying for some crazy link up play, golazos, and catty confrontations

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom