This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
All good :lol:,didn't realize you guys also played today. Looks like soton put in work though,think that's the first time you guys have lost since the 'Pool match. What a run :x
had to keep reminding myself every time we drew, good thing it was more W's than the spurs run. Can't be too mad at un-crowding our future congested fixture list

had to keep reminding myself every time we drew, good thing it was more W's than the spurs run. Can't be too mad at un-crowding our future congested fixture list
if you are in the champions league its a good thing to get knocked out of this cup

no one needs that worthless 4th cup england plays. 

Last edited:
I had no idea Lucas was even back. And looking at that lineup and the score,  I'm sure I didn't miss much anyway. I'll skip this one

:smh: I'm TERRIFIED of flying

RIP to everyone, so unfortunate.

Can't say I blame you. I've been lucky to fly to numerous countries all over the world, and never had any issues until a few years ago. Had a terrible flight where we were dropping outta the sky the entire flight. :smh: I remember the flight attendant saying "in all my years of flying I never thought we were going down until today". I still fly cause I have to, but I ain't the same anymore after that flight... :smh:

:x Glad you were alright.

I would have never stepped foot on a plane again. I only fly when I absolutely have to.

Hearing about crashes messes my head up because although flying is statistically safer than driving, the risk factor messes up my head :smh:

I fly a good amount as well. I feel like the more I fly, the more scared I am. Just playing with odds at that point :smh:

if you are in the champions league its a good thing to get knocked out of this cup

no one needs that worthless 4th cup england plays. 
agreed, its nice to see the young guns play but its pretty much a BS tourney, the FA cup is enough, i would be a little bit disappointed in getting knocked out of that. With boxing day fast approaching, we're gonna need all the rest possible

portland-timbers-2017-kit-2.jpg
'17 kits, clean af

Last edited:
Watching the MLS semi final and are these hoodies the players have on Adidas attempt at Tech Fleece???

Most important game in Canadian MLS history

Most lit I've seen BMO for a TFC game

Last edited:
I'd probably even say Canadian footy history :lol: :smokin

Hope Drogba can go out on top

Last edited:
I don't know who I want to root for... leaning towards Montreal tbh but I also want to see Toronto some how come back for the mayhem 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom