This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bein Sports is playing everything today. Streams have been pretty smooth lately. I'm watching PSG play atm

10x better than last season

Edit - Just saw that a few of you have been having issues with the cable login. Guess Bein still sucks
laugh.gif
I can't even watch cuz my provider don't have streaming available yet
mean.gif

Last edited:
This is a really poor rotation squad Barca has out right now.

I'm not expecting them to play like MSN is out there but dang

You can see that Roo's finally playing with that fire in his belly again,he's been good enough to warrant a starting spot these last few weeks tbh :lol:. Angry/adversity facing Wazza is the best version. Sucks for him that Mata's also been solid and in goalscoring form as of late

Last edited:
Basti time :wow: :wow: :wow:

OT is up and giving him an ovation :smokin,awesome game :lol:. Wish they could've finished like this on Sunday though

Last edited:
Is it fair to say that Barca is beginning to decline?

Messi is in his best form in years it feels like :lol:,they're gonna be right there at the end as always

Their other players just haven't been performing up to their high standards though but they'll be just as good as anyone when they are

Last edited:

Is it fair to say that Barca is beginning to decline?
depends how bad madrid beat barca

but nah we're fine. we have had a injured defense and iniesta has been out for 3 months. 

Last edited:
Ander with some nasty footwork before assisting Ibra nicely for the cherry on top of a fine performance :x :smokin

Needed a match like this where the guns are on target again

Last edited:
Ibra as motm? Ehh...

Mkhi,Roo or Tony had better games imo.

"Top 5" Valencia also had a nice night

Last edited:
ibra rooney and basti hugging after zlatans goal. hopefully a photographer got that shot. it'll make a dope picture

All good :lol:,didn't realize you guys also played today. Looks like soton put in work though,think that's the first time you guys have lost since the 'Pool match. What a run :x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom