This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ibra's so greedy :lol:

Crazy how much of a difference pacy and skillful wingers like Tony and Mkhi can make for the attack...:rolleyes

Rocco has lowkey been in great form the last few weeks

Last edited:
Of course Fletcher gets his return goal :lol: :smh:

DDG could've done better holding on to that first shot

Last edited:
De Gea 
mean.gif

Anybody know what channel this arsenal game is gonna be on? I have the fox nbc sports apps
EFL cup games are exclusive to Bein Sports (In the USA). Bein is only streaming it right now via their app, but i think they will have a replay of it on the channel at 5pm

Yea I figured it out but the stupid bein app won't work for me. Every time I enter my cable info it says there's an error >:

Experiencing the same issues now.

Yea I figured it out but the stupid bein app won't work for me. Every time I enter my cable info it says there's an error >:
word man, that bein app blows, they updated it and its still ****e. Couldnt find a legit stream, i gave up, just gonna watch it at 5pm on the go90 app, they're the only ones that come through. Man U and West ham it is

I'm gonna miss the Arsenal game. Gonna have to watch the match on replay. Don't feel like putting up with streams today.

I'm gonna miss the Arsenal game. Gonna have to watch the match on replay. Don't feel like putting up with streams today.

Bein Sports is playing everything today. Streams have been pretty smooth lately. I'm watching PSG play atm

10x better than last season

Edit - Just saw that a few of you have been having issues with the cable login. Guess Bein still sucks :lol:

Last edited:
Jesse's cool and all but Mkhi should have that right wing spot locked down man. Jesse's a good squad player but he shouldn't be starting in the league

Tony also needs to be first choice on the other side instead of Marcus. Dude needs a good break so he doesn't burnout :lol:,he should be playing up top when he does play.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom