This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon man,Mou's not Alexander the Great status :rofl:

I actually think he's gotten a bit more reserved/calm or at least more calculated as he's gotten older in terms of demeanor. I don't expect too many touchline antics during his tenure at OT. He looks a lot more in control of his emotions this year,minus the occasional controversial post match comment

Last edited:
Wonder who'd take Mou if he gets the boot. As everyone mentioned his tactics is old and he's too stubborn for his own good. Maybe he can give Inter another go after De Boer heads to Barca

That daft p$@#k woodward won't be able to admit he's wrong either so for better or worse, Jose is there for 2-3 years. I'll be surprised if he gets fired (unless it gets really really bad).

Sad thing is Jose has the knowledge, skill, & chutzpah to turn things around but he has to be willing to adjust & adapt. For god sake unleash Pogba & Rashford...

Am I crazy to say I would love to see Carvalho get a shot in the pivot for a club like United? I still don't know how he hasn't ended up at bigger club...

Last edited:
Someone like a Will Carvalho would be a GODSEND psk :lol:,I'm also surprised no one in England's snapped him up yet. I wonder if he'd be enticed by the opportunity of playing for a fellow compatriot like Mou :nerd:

If he's not gonna use the DM's already on the squad,might as well get one of the better ones in Europe over the last few seasons :lol:

Last edited:
I'd boot busquets to the curb for Willie... :rolleyes It would be ironic to. :lol: :smokin

If Lucho ever stepped away I'd like de Boer in a heartbeat. Koeman to.

:nerd: Verratti has been pissed with Emery... Clubs on high alert...

He did say he wanted to win the CL with PSG before he left though...

:nerd: Verratti has been pissed with Emery... Clubs on high alert...

200w.gif

Last edited:
I actually think he's gotten a bit more reserved/calm or at least more calculated as he's gotten older in terms of demeanor. I don't expect too many touchline antics during his tenure at OT. He looks a lot more in control of his emotions this year,minus the occasional controversial post match comment

We really need ****/siege mentality Mourinho, not this neutered version we've been seeing. :smh: He ain't been right since Madrid.

‏@Jon_LeGossip:
According to L'Equipe, Barcelona's Neymar did not join PSG this summer because the French champions refused to pay his €45m tax debt.

PSG were prepared to pay Neymar's former €190m release clause but demands of a €35m annual salary & settlement of €45m debt killed the deal.

This dude really asked them to pay off his debt?!?! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

View media item 2209376
I'm aware. He still hasn't been the same since Madrid.

That locker room civil war really did a huge number on him man :smh:

Casillas was never the same as well funny enough :lol:

Last edited:
Wasn't expecting this but nice
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Thought a member of the Trident would get it for sure
griez is the man but no one had a better campaign than suarez...lets be real.

35 apps

40 goals

16 assists

lead the league in goals and assists for the best team in the campaign

1st player to be the top goal scorer other than ronnie and messi since they were both introduced to la liga

easily the best player of la liga last year...not even close

Last edited:
Mata and Mkhi. They got two number 10s being under-utilized right now.

Firstly, that 4-2-3-1 doesn't work with this current Utd squad...
Utd gotta switch up the formation but knowing Mou's stubborn ***, this will never happen.
Martial was Utd's top scorer last season with 17 goals simply because he was the fulcrum of Utd's attack... Zlatan's arrival unfortunately stifled that... and Rashford's not a natural winger nor the best crosser of the ball so there's only so much he could do down that flank.

i believe when Liverpool finished second in the league a few seasons ago, Brendan Rodgers played a 4-4-2 diamond with Gerrard sitting deep, Sterling at RCM and Coutinho roaming behind the front two of Sturridge and Suarez. That formation was tailor-made for that squad.
Utd can deploy similar tactics with a back four of Valencia,Bailly,Blind,Shaw... Schneiderlin is perfect for that CDM role with Herrera and Pogba at RCM and LCM respectively. Mata's experience would get him the nod ahead of Mkhi in the 10.
Zlatan's lack of mobility has many times left him isolated upfront, so Martial would be the perfect foil for him to play off of.

That should leave Romero, Darmian, Rojo, Carrick, Lingard, Mkhitaryan and Rashford as subs. Not too bad if you ask me.

Opinions? Beans Beans rolaholic rolaholic eiddyfouw eiddyfouw @SinnerP @sneaksoy1

United's formation is problematic. But what's frustrating is also injuries (to a certain extent). Why can't I just have Shaw, Mkhi, Martial, Mata, Morgan, Smalling, Bailley, Carrick all fit at the same time?

Anyway, what frustrates me now about Mou is still this far into the season we're still not 100% sure what the starting 11 is. Now, Oct is still extremely early days, you can't win the league in Oct but you sure as *#$& can lose it in Oct.

I heard a pundit saying United don't have a CDM, and that's part of the problem. I'm genuinely not understanding this here because what does position does Morgan play? Last I checked, isn't Blind a CDM?

Everyone is talking about Pogba being trash, but that's simply untrue. But I get it, everyone wants to have a laugh at the money spent. Thing is, Pogba's got the talent, but his supporting cast is constantly changing and often one of them isn't even a footballer in my opinion. Pogba will flourish once he's got a consistent supporting cast, and who are actually remotely decent in their position. I can't see how playing 3 attacking mids (Ander, Pogba Fellaini) will lead to positive results. :smh:

I'll stand by it until I see it and watch it fail but personally; I want to see Mata, Mkhi, Martial, Schneiderlin, Bailley, Pogba, Herrera on the pitch at the same time, in their correct positions...

Last edited:
Rooney's place at the club is finally being seriously questioned along with the reports that he's been told he can leave and the internal leaks start up again,hmm...:rolleyes

The papers have Mou starting a clear out in January that might include some big names

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom