This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always wondered why there aren't more straight up trades in football

Cause it's a just a lot more complicated than that.

Everything from each teams needs, agents, wages, player valuations, third party ownership etc

Yea there are way too many outside parties/interests involved now :lol:. It's never so simple

Oh so like a DDG + cash kinda deal? I can see that happening. Doubt they'd agree to a straight swap though.

Yea the idea's being rumored. Haven't seen a legit swap happen in ages :lol:. It'd be more attractive to them than breaking the bank on a keeper with the club apparently holding out for a giant fee

Yeah it works. They get the Spanish NT keeper they've longed for since Casillas left and Bale gets to return to Britain. Plus they make money in the process.

If it happens just gonna need dude to stay healthy...

He bossed it in England before he left

Last edited:
Third-party ownership wasn't really an issue in Europe until Tevez and Mascherano signed for West Ham

Trey out here with a Warriors and Heat mashed up logo, after LeBron came to Miami in his prime, won 2 rings, was the most hated man in America, and will end up getting his jersey retired. :lol:

You're soooo Miami Trey :lol: Stugotz AF :lol:
the man went in stage and promised us way more than 2 rings, and then he just left abruptly like a lil b*

F him

Third party ownership is why City hasn't been able to announce Ederson yet despite he himself and benfica have both acknowledged his sale to City as being official.

FA still looking over stuff apparently

Trey out here with a Warriors and Heat mashed up logo, after LeBron came to Miami in his prime, won 2 rings, was the most hated man in America, and will end up getting his jersey retired. :lol:

the man went in stage and promised us way more than 2 rings, and then he just left abruptly like a lil b*

F him

Miami fans in general: Fickle AF :lol: . Be glad LeBron got you two rings.

back on topic, Juve wins 2-1 but I can't shake off the feeling of Higuain pulling off a Higuain.

F him

Miami fans in general: Fickle AF :lol: . Be glad LeBron got you two rings.

Two things often ignored:
-He needed us just as much as we needed him. He wasn't going to win a damn thing in Cleveland with Mo Williams and Anderson Varejao.

-On his way out, he was extremely disrespectful to Pat Riley and the organization. Since then, there hasn't been an ounce of gratitude or recognition for all the things the Heat did for him and how the city backed him when the whole country hated his guts.

With that said, I'm done talking about this, there's a CL final today and you guys want to talk LeBron James.

Last edited:
Ronnie going to break a lot of hearts today

But if Juve win, I hope Dani scores another banger

Last edited:
Not yet...

View media item 2454246
DBagMu0XgAU_5zE.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom