This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
That starting 11 graphic also left out Vazquez, unless both got injured or did something dumb I think they're in the squad

That graphic was posted on Reals official page though,looks like he's out of the squad like James

Last edited:
As long as Danilo doesn't see the pitch I will be satisfied with the subs

Deal for James in place?

Last edited:
HALA MADRID

Don't give Pjanic any free kicks. That guy scares me more than Dybala. Dude bodied us when he was at Lyon.

Disappointed James not on bench. Zidane clearly favors Asensio but if the team were to fall behind 0-2 who better than James to provide a creative spark? Big match player.

Last edited:
Juve obviously have the advantage at the back,Real's MF is the best in the world but I can't say which attack looks better. Might just give the edge to Real due to Higuains history :lol:

laugh.gif
Most lopsided deal ever.
you right... they gotta add cash on it too

Anyone else see a lot of yellow cards?

Juve has 26 bookings in CL. RM with 15 but when they're playing their style and washing teams, there's less need for recklessness. Today Casemiro and Ramos gonna need to grind it out and be smart with their challenges.

Anyone else see a lot of yellow cards?

Juve has 26 bookings in CL. RM with 15 but when they're playing their style and washing teams, there's less need for recklessness. Today Casemiro and Ramos gonna need to grind it out and be smart with their challenges.
juve gonna set the tone and let RM know aint no finessin today

At a German bar that's packed, owner hooked me and my boys up with a table because we're all wearing Juve jerseys and "he hates Madrid" :smokin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom