This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
liverpools home is dope.. away is ok... collar is one of my fav parts

liverpools home is dope.. away is ok... collar is one of my fav parts

The collar is actually the one part I do like. I don't like those green blocks. Whether its the new version or the throwback Trey posted. Both are gross.

I'd take Navas over DDG. Navas is in another level right now.

The whole team is on another level right now.

Age old question, is it form? Or class?

pretty sure the game is gonna be on standard TV networks but my only worry is possibly hearing Lalas or any american in fact commentate during the game
sick.gif

I think the game is just slightly favored for Madrid (better subs,) but this RM team would be another level of legendary if they're the only CL side to make this Juve defense look human in a win tomorrow.

A lot of teams would be psyched out and mentally beaten before the kickoff by the reputation Juve's defense has built on its way to the final. If RM aren't intimidated, and win the mental battle, imo it would be another great coaching accomplishment of Zidane's to give them the mental fortitude to overcome that.

Last edited:
Both teams are stacked. We have been blessed with a final matching the two best teams in the world at the moment. I'll be rooting for Juventus because of their Argentine players, but I hope we get an entertaining match.

pretty sure the game is gonna be on standard TV networks but my only worry is possibly hearing Lalas or any american in fact commentate during the game:x
It's on Fox right? John Strong should be announcing if so. He's really solid. I pray Lalas is left to the halftime show.

I think a big key for RM will be if Kroos and Modric are influential. If they can dictate the game in the midfield, and give outlets to their teammates while also being accurate in their own passing, it'll be a big factor. The last thing you want to do is get caught by pressure in the passing game out of the back and concede a cheap goal on the counter. Especially with the way Alves has been joining in and the finishing of the forwards.

Last edited:
This might be Juves last chance to get a treble. Their league is gonna change soon.

Still hope they lose. **** sucking *** *** zebra *******!

Last edited:
Last year Fox used the world feed, this year its Strong & Friedel, Friedel has a Europa voice.

Last edited:
EL MAESTROOOOOOO :pimp: :pimp: I need the man who commissioned the Ronaldo and Bale busts to give us a lifesize statue of Valeri.

Last edited:
I normally would be rooting for Juve.. just for Alves, Dybala and Gigi but my mans in here has made it impossible for me to root for that club... so I'm pushing for zizou and co to repeat (though madrista's will become unbearable) 

Could of been 3-0, should of been 4-0!
Adi didnt put his shooting boots on :lol:

Glad we got a chance to play well without Nagbe and Powell.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom