This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_4688.JPG.cfdff0d9748d9ed712f14a6252c11466.JPG

Speaking of bigger Everton, I like everything about this kit except for the collar

hate that liverpool kit

Alves :smokin

Pulling for Real tomorrow. I feel like they are the better side. Will be interested to see if Bale comes on as a super sub with Asensio at some point

those kits are trash

:rofl:

Yeah I'm not digging those. And pools kits aren't usually clean af

Should have left those green blocks out. Would have been [emoji]128293[/emoji] Had they kept them white with the black accents

Last edited:
Saw more pics of that Liverpool kit the collar is the only thing I hate about it. NB makes bad kits but all teams under NB have the opportunity for them to do a collab in the sneaker field. We all know NB kills it with sneaker collab/designs. So in that aspect y'all are lucky

I like New Balance. They've given us clean, unique kits. Not just our crest and sponsor on a template.

Kanye-Shrug-300x286.jpg

i think Nb has been killin it as well. along with the pool kits, i think they've done a great job with porto, costa rica, celtic kits. they keep it simple and clean

those pool away shirts dont look too bad. like others, i think the collar seems a bit off compared to the rest of the shirt

Last edited:
Liverpool kits look neat

Thanks to slim fit

Baggy kits with that kind of design probably look much worse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom