This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
[thread="652424"]Wow can't believe that happened. [/thread]
Regardless of whether the decisions were controversial, did Emery seriously think going to a wounded animal in Barca and defending for 90 minutes was going to work?

One of the GOAT games. Just witnessed one of the best sporting comebacks ever.

I agree they where way to defensive the whole match it just invited trouble and inviting trouble against Barca for 90 minutes was a terrible way to play IMO.

[rule]
sidebar **** Stoke City

Yup...I was sayin earlier that they should park the bus. But realistically the waves of attack that Barca can mount....will probably tobble any teams wall...

They were relentless.

I don't know how to explain this. UEFAlona was definitely in full effect.

- The penalty that gave UEFAlona its fifth goal not only shouldn't have been called, Suarez should've gotten a second yellow for diving
- On the other hand PSG was straight robbed of a legit penalty on Mascherano in the first half
- 5 minutes extra time? Say what?

With that said, PSG have NO excuse for the three first three goals they conceded.

The first goal UEFAlona scored was because of lazy passive defense by PSG
The second goal UEFAlona scored was because of mentally weak defense by PSG
The third goal UEFAlona scored was because of clumsy defense by PSG

The fourth FK goal by Neymar was great, but the PSG keeper seemed not to give a damn about saving it. Dude was like "Who cares? We got this."

Cavani scored a great goal, but choked on two other 100% chances. I swear, I had the stangest feeling that the 1-on-1 situation with Barca's goalkeeper he had and blew after he scored would come back to haunt him at the end of the game. DiMaria choked as well on his 1-on-1 with the goalkeeper chance. UEFAlona had help from the refs, but come on man: You were up 4-0, ahead so much that there shouldn't have even come to a situation where the ref is being a factor.

It still amazes me to this day that pro athletes who get paid millions, with all the amazing comebacks in their own sports and sports history in general still get comfortable and mentally weak, not understanding the phrase "It ain't over till it's over".

This.

Props to Barcelona for their legitimate goals.

But a nonexistent PK given at the 90' mark?

Then 5 min of stoppage time?

Gimme a break :lol:

Last edited:
laugh.gif

all the tears 

This prolly got lost in all the madness but Man City and Stoke finished in a draw [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

This prolly got lost in all the madness but Man City and Stoke finished in a draw [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

It didn't for me. The top three battle continues for us Pool, City, Tottenham, and Arsenal fans.

Last edited:
I don't know how to explain this. UEFAlona was definitely in full effect.

- The penalty that gave UEFAlona its fifth goal not only shouldn't have been called, Suarez should've gotten a second yellow for diving
- On the other hand PSG was straight robbed of a legit penalty on Mascherano in the first half
- 5 minutes extra time? Say what?

With that said, PSG have NO excuse for the three first three goals they conceded.

The first goal UEFAlona scored was because of lazy passive defense by PSG
The second goal UEFAlona scored was because of mentally weak defense by PSG
The third goal UEFAlona scored was because of clumsy defense by PSG

The fourth FK goal by Neymar was great, but the PSG keeper seemed not to give a damn about saving it. Dude was like "Who cares? We got this."

Cavani scored a great goal, but choked on two other 100% chances. I swear, I had the stangest feeling that the 1-on-1 situation with Barca's goalkeeper he had and blew after he scored would come back to haunt him at the end of the game. DiMaria choked as well on his 1-on-1 with the goalkeeper chance. UEFAlona had help from the refs, but come on man: You were up 4-0, ahead so much that there shouldn't have even come to a situation where the ref is being a factor.

It still amazes me to this day that pro athletes who get paid millions, with all the amazing comebacks in their own sports and sports history in general still get comfortable and mentally weak, not understanding the phrase "It ain't over till it's over".

Spot on.

Those three goals were inexcusable, and they paid price for it.

**** Emery

Got a little taste of his own medicine today

Sevilla was gifted last year's Europa League in similar fashion

Last edited:
PSG blew it and Barca played amazing but come on that second pen was a terrible call and blatant dive by Suarez and should have gotten what would have been his second yellow for that. These things are not mutually exclusive its just calling a spade a spade when it comes to that call. 

PSG blew it and Barca played amazing but come on that second pen was a terrible call and blatant dive by Suarez and should have gotten what would have been his second yellow for that. These things are not mutually exclusive its just calling a spade a spade when it comes to that call. 

Yet folks wanna act like this was a pk and the handball on Mascherano wasn't :lol:

Ignore them.

Keep rooting for Barca famb

#PRIMEcurse

:lol: I'm not even rooting for them. I'm saying, if they're going to keep playing like this, I want to see them go all the way with it.

But **** it I'll put every 5 star FIFA squad in my sig if that means everyone taking L's

Ain't no fun if PRIME can't have none

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom