This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference was in the defense today. Our midfield suffocated Barca last month. Couldn't link any of heir key players. Di Maria and Cavani were in full attack.

I'm not throwing Emery under the bus, but Di Maria should have started that game. And our mentality should have been to contain and prevent just like the first leg

We need a backup striker. I'm not jumpin ship on cavani because I still feel like he can deliver. He couldn't have put 3 away today but we needed 1 goal logically to put hem away and he scored it. But he needs support and rotation.

We dropped the ball big time but I'm not going to take away from Barca and their amazing performance. They played a world class game and got a world class result. I want to see them go all the way now.

Shout out to my squad for that first leg and for not deflating and still going for that 2nd half goal. We got nothing to hold us back now. Ligue 1 needs to be full priority now.

LMAO.

Too soon.

They gon have to take that down.

roll.gif
my bad, it was an old tweet

have fun the next 3 games with the only person on your team that can score will not be playing

[thread="652424"]:rofl: [CONTENTEMBED=/t/652424/official-football-thread-champions-league-is-back-along-with-your-regular-leagues-schedule/29600_50#post_27690506 layout=inline]:rofl: [/thread]
[thread="652424"]:rofl: [/thread]
[/CONTENTEMBED]
we score 6 goals and man utd can't even get out of 6th place

View media item 2349147

Quarterfinals bout to be lit. Pick a matchup, any matchup.

Would be funny if Leicester slips in though.

No seriously?! lol .. this was hilarious, for sure entertainment. Suarez and Neymar synchronized dove the entire match lol.. Comedy..

Y'all out here really blaming UEFA for this..?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It's Liverpool and United fans coming together on this one, finally y'all can agree :lol:

But on the real, I don't want Juve or any team to play this Barca team like this...

PSG. :smh:

Last edited:
The most amazing thing i've seen in soccer. Man what a game. Wasn't pretty, but Barca just played their hearts out, and that was all i wanted to see. What a comeback.

The difference was in the defense today. Our midfield suffocated Barca last month. Couldn't link any of heir key players. Di Maria and Cavani were in full attack.

I'm not throwing Emery under the bus, but Di Maria should have started that game. And our mentality should have been to contain and prevent just like the first leg

We need a backup striker. I'm not jumpin ship on cavani because I still feel like he can deliver. He couldn't have put 3 away today but we needed 1 goal logically to put hem away and he scored it. But he needs support and rotation.

We dropped the ball big time but I'm not going to take away from Barca and their amazing performance. They played a world class game and got a world class result. I want to see them go all the way now.

Shout out to my squad for that first leg and for not deflating and still going for that 2nd half goal. We got nothing to hold us back now. Ligue 1 needs to be full priority now.

View media item 2360957

It's hard not to claim referee bias when literally EVERY SINGLE TIME Barca are in trouble, there are extremely harsh penalties or red cards given to get them back into the tie. That's not even an exaggeration!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom