This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
We dropped the ball big time but I'm not going to take away from Barca and their amazing performance. They played a world class game and got a world class result. I want to see them go all the way now.

Barca elimination confirmed.

#PRIMEcurse

It's hard not to claim referee bias when literally EVERY SINGLE TIME Barca are in trouble, there are extremely harsh penalties or red cards given to get them back into the tie.

Folks don't wanna acknowledge this though :lol:

Fair play to Barca for pulling it off but damn man,under more shady circumstances per usual.

Last edited:
Folks don't wanna acknowledge this though
laugh.gif

Fair play to Barca for pulling it off but damn man,under more shady circumstances per usual
united fans talking about referees is rich lmao

did the refs help when we washed you twice in the champs league final?

Last edited:
Too much Barça d riding going on in here

This game was burning my eyes.. Suarez and Neymar continually gifted every bit of deep sea dive they performed. Then I see Di Maria get tackled from behind on a 1v1 with the keeper and nothing awarded. Y'all buying this?
facts

1241699338_drogba-pissed-its-a-disgrace.gif

Last edited:
After an L like that though,might as well crown Monaco league champions :lol:. Don't know how Emery's guys will shake this one off

Last edited:
united fans talking about referees is rich lmao

did the refs help when we washed you twice in the champs league final?

Barca beat Man United in the 2011 CL Final after being helped by the referee against Arsenal with that ridiculous red card against RVP. I was a Barca fan at the time and still thought it was BS

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRIME  

We dropped the ball big time but I'm not going to take away from Barca and their amazing performance. They played a world class game and got a world class result. I want to see them go all the way now.

Barca elimination confirmed.

#PRIMEcurse
giphy.gif

Regardless of whether the decisions were controversial, did Emery seriously think going to a wounded animal in Barca and defending for 90 minutes was going to work?

One of the GOAT games. Just witnessed one of the best sporting comebacks ever.
I agree they where way to defensive the whole match it just invited trouble and inviting trouble against Barca for 90 minutes was a terrible way to play IMO.

sidebar **** Stoke City

I don't know how to explain this. UEFAlona was definitely in full effect.

- The penalty that gave UEFAlona its fifth goal not only shouldn't have been called, Suarez should've gotten a second yellow for diving

- On the other hand PSG was straight robbed of a legit penalty on Mascherano in the first half

- 5 minutes extra time? Say what?

With that said, PSG have NO excuse for the three first three goals they conceded.

The first goal UEFAlona scored was because of lazy passive defense by PSG

The second goal UEFAlona scored was because of mentally weak defense by PSG

The third goal UEFAlona scored was because of clumsy defense by PSG

The fourth FK goal by Neymar was great, but the PSG keeper seemed not to give a damn about saving it. Dude was like "Who cares? We got this."

Cavani scored a great goal, but choked on two other 100% chances. I swear, I had the stangest feeling that the 1-on-1 situation with Barca's goalkeeper he had and blew after he scored would come back to haunt him at the end of the game. DiMaria choked as well on his 1-on-1 with the goalkeeper chance. UEFAlona had help from the refs, but come on man: You were up 4-0, ahead so much that there shouldn't have even come to a situation where the ref is being a factor.

It still amazes me to this day that pro athletes who get paid millions, with all the amazing comebacks in their own sports and sports history in general still get comfortable and mentally weak, not understanding the phrase "It ain't over till it's over".

In WHAT WORLD is that a PK?

At the 90 min mark too :x

I thought you knew footy...

Originally Posted by LeaveMeGlazzies  

I don't know how to explain this. UEFAlona was definitely in full effect.

- The penalty that gave UEFAlona its fifth goal not only shouldn't have been called, Suarez should've gotten a second yellow for diving

- On the other hand PSG was straight robbed of a legit penalty on Mascherano in the first half

- 5 minutes extra time? Say what?

With that said, PSG have NO excuse for the three first three goals they conceded.

The first goal UEFAlona scored was because of lazy passive defense by PSG

The second goal UEFAlona scored was because of mentally weak defense by PSG

The third goal UEFAlona scored was because of clumsy defense by PSG

The fourth FK goal by Neymar was great, but the PSG keeper seemed not to give a damn about saving it. Dude was like "Who cares? We got this."

Cavani scored a great goal, but choked on two other 100% chances. I swear, I had the stangest feeling that the 1-on-1 situation with Barca's goalkeeper he had and blew after he scored would come back to haunt him at the end of the game. DiMaria choked as well on his 1-on-1 with the goalkeeper chance. UEFAlona had help from the refs, but come on man: You were up 4-0, ahead so much that there shouldn't have even come to a situation where the ref is being a factor.

It still amazes me to this day that pro athletes who get paid millions, with all the amazing comebacks in their own sports and sports history in general still get comfortable and mentally weak, not understanding the phrase "It ain't over till it's over".
no one is reading this pool of tears lmaoooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom