This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
wouldnt be surprised to see barca send the tie on wednesday into extra time :nerd: if its anyone who could make up that type of ground, its barca.

2-1 loss for the Galaxy
You predicted two out of three things right noskey noskey :lol:
:evil: :evil: :evil:

Ex Timber, Urruti doing the lords work for Dallas :lol:

Keane is a big loss for yall. How did Allesandrini do on his debut?
Keane sucked for a majority of last season
Losing him was whatever, he's washed

Alessandrini did ok today, nothing spectacular

I knew coming in today our defense would be mediocre given Cole and Rogers were out injured

Jermaine Jones was quite disappointing today, many of his passes were intercepted

But overall, we actually played better than expected given that Zardes is also out

Last edited:
20% of the PL goals Petr Cech has ever let in have come in his Arsenal career. Which began last season.

wow
eek.gif
mean.gif

I'm overseas so I didn't watch the game, but ya I'll let everyone above us rev the Slanderghini

Absolutely ludicrous that your best and most hardworking player is chilling on the bench, 2-0 down against a big rival. :x

Yeah, Arsene doesn't give any ***** anymore, he knows the end is near. I know this sounds ludicrous to say as a fan, but I'd rather we not make Champions League next year, if that's what it takes for Arsene to leave and for Kroenke to finally start spending big

Someone pointed out this dude let his NFL coach stay for 15 years without winning anything?

I'm not following the NFL anymore....but I just don't see Kroenke spending big even if another manger comes in.

All his teams are meh or worse.

I agree, I don't see it either. As long as the money is coming in and there's a good enough profit, he's cool with that. It's an investment for him. He doesn't care so much about winning. Kroenke and the board need to go too.

now united fans saying zlatan doesnt even care about the champions league lmaoooo 

yo beans just hit the report button again like you always do...it'll make you feel better 

lmfaoo. i dont stress you little man.. I live for the bantz, last thing i would do is report somone

even with how bad you are with it.. i wouldn't report you

2-1 loss for the Galaxy
You predicted two out of three things right noskey noskey :lol:
:lol: Was more blind hope than predicting. Urriti the mad man sinking LA feels good every time though :pimp:
Lol more like da young gawd Acosta breaking the 1-1 tie and giving us the L :lol: :frown:
Tomato, tomahto LA lost. Even better tho, the wildings to the north lost :pimp:
:lol: Houston looked pretty good today no lie
They could make a run at a title with all the moves they made in the offseason

Someone pointed out this dude let his NFL coach stay for 15 years without winning anything?

I'm not following the NFL anymore....but I just don't see Kroenke spending big even if another manger comes in.

Lol, well Jeff Fisher's overall record was poor, but he was only the Rams' coach for like 5 years. But yeah they were still trash when he was there. Kroenke is a god-awful owner, I really hope that Nigerian owner comes thru with the Brinks truck soon to put some respect back on Arsenal's name.

:lol: I really hope Dangote doesn't end up owning Arsenal, because it'll be hard for me to support another club knowing another African is probably going to build a powerhouse with African stars too (I want to see this continent shine).

So for my own sanity, I hope he never comes to the table :lol:

Lol, well Jeff Fisher's overall record was poor, but he was only the Rams' coach for like 5 years. But yeah they were still trash when he was there. Kroenke is a god-awful owner, I really hope that Nigerian owner comes thru with the Brinks truck soon to put some respect back on Arsenal's name.

:lol: I really hope Dangote doesn't end up owning Arsenal, because it'll be hard for me to support another club knowing another African is probably going to build a powerhouse with African stars too (I want to see this continent shine).

So for my own sanity, I hope he never comes to the table :lol:

Who is Dangot? Maybe it's time to jump ship. :lol:

Let's get more Africans in ownership roles internationally.

Aliko Dangote

View media item 2356639
Net worth: 12.2 billion USD (2017)

Aliko Dangote is a Nigerian billionaire,[2] who owns the Dangote Group, which has interests in commodities. The company operates in Nigeria and other African countries, including Benin, Ethiopia, Senegal, Cameroon, Ghana, South Africa, Togo, Tanzania, and Zambia.[3] As of February 2017, he had an estimated net worth of US$12.5 billion.[2]

Dangote Group owns salt factories and flour mills and is a major importer of rice, fish, pasta, cement and fertiliser. The company exports cotton, cashew nuts, cocoa, sesame seed and ginger to several countries. It also has major investments in real estate, banking, transport, textiles and oil and gas. The company employs over 11,000 people and is the largest industrial conglomerate in West Africa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom